On the Road Again

We got into the car and started driving to the hospital where Ranae was.

"So... Where are we going?"

Felix asked as I drove. It felt good to drive again.

"I met a girl named Ranae at Vidcon. Were going to see her at the Hospital. I promised I would call her after vidcon. I feel so bad Felix."

He pulled my hand into his.

"Don't worry. What could you do about it? You had a lot going on these past few..."

He paused and took a breath. I looked over at him. He seemed so tired still even after me coming home.

"Months."

He put his head against the window like a fussy kid. I frowned and kept driving.

"Why did you stay?"

I had been wondering why he stayed in my house. Why didn't he leave?

"What?"

"Why did you stay? Why didn't you go home?"

"I couldn't ever ever ever give up on finding you! I knew you would come home. I was tired from staying up all night next to the phone, hoping you would call. I love you Em. You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

I blushed. It still made me flustered when he said the L word. I was too amazed. He never gave up...

"You're amazing Felix. I... I love you too."

"I know I'm fabulous right?"

"Very."

And it was like the end of a sitcom. Happy with everyone laughing... But this is not the end. I knew it wasn't.

-/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/-

I know I promised more good stuff but.... I didn't want this chappy to be too long. I PROMISE IT WILL BE GOOD NEXT TIME.