The downpour

Emili's POV

"Sure! I am a total dork when it comes to showing people around. When Shane Dawson and I went to New York I was such a commentator since I've already been there five times."

As I say this we hear a loud crash and I realize it was just thunder. Felix notices I'm frightened.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah sure I just don't really like thunderstorms. "

"Do you want me to come sit with you?"

He asks me. I nod my head because even though we don't know each other very well I find comfort in mostly anyone during a storm. I look up at him into his big blue eyes. Lightning and thunder crashes again and I scoot closer to him.

"I'm glad the lights haven't gone out this storm is huge! I didn't know we were expecting this kind of weather."

As if on cue the lights, TVs, and games all shut down. I hear a little kid start to cry. I cling on to Felix and I feel shock spread through him.

"I'm scared, Felix. "

I whisper to him and he grabs my hand.

"Everything will be alright."

He whispers back.

Felix' POV

"I'm just glad the lights didn't go out this storm is huge! I didn't know we were expecting weather like this."

As she's saying this the room turns pitch black. I feel her cling on to my arm. I flinch in shock. I'm so nervous right now I wonder if she's having these thoughts.

"I'm scared, Felix."

She whispers this to me and I grab her hand.

"Everything will be all right. "

I whisper back to her.