S.S Feels Boat Thing

"I said SHUT UP!"

He slapped my hard across the side of my cheek and I screamed. It hurt so bad and I felt like my entire face was on fire.

"Please"

I sobbed.

" Please let me go"

I cried and cried for weeks. Screaming until he starting cutting me. I then stayed silent. The man only fed me once a week and I was so hungry.

I sobbed and sobbed for what seemed like an eternity. And then it was a month. And then a year. And I gave up. I lost hope that anyone would find me. I figured no one cared enough. I was only 13 and this was happening.

He came in one day and told me I was going to die. I was so glad I finally got to leave this cruel world. And then I heard it, the sirens, firing in the background.

I sat up in my dirty clothes and dried blood and looked at the man. The police entered the building and he tried to stab them. So they fired and fired until he was dead. I sighed in relief now they just needed to get me.

They walked towards me and my whole family stormed in. They all carried me onto the ambulance and my mom and dad rode with me. I eventually passed out and woke up in the hospital.

*end of flashback*

(Emili was telling the story to Felix)

EMILIS POV

I then realized the whole room fell to a hush and I was crying. Well, just about everyone was crying.

" I wanna go back for closure"

I said and looked to Felix who gave me a weak smile and said sure.

"When do you want to go?"

"I want to go the shops and watch the sunset. So now is good."

I answered him with the same week smile he gave me.

-----------------------_---------------------

Hey guys sorry for the short chappy. I need a name for my fans... comment if you have any ideas.

I love
You
Guys
So
Much!!

Thanks for over 500 reads ilysm

Love always,
Mrs. Misha Collins