Meet the Kahle Family Part One!

I pulled the car door shut and hopped in. Felix tapped his hand on my leg and asked if I was ready to go.

I gulped and shook my head.

Felix- We will be fine... eventually.

He gave me a weak smile and I returned one to him.

(Fast forward to New Mexico where Felix meets the parents)

Felix' POV

My hands were sweaty this was the first serious relationship I've had since... Marzia. She was my long-time girlfriend that I was going to propose to until I caught her cheating. It was awful and I was heartbroken, until I met Emili.

Emili- Felix did you hear me?

Felix- Huh? What? No.

Emili- I said we better hurry up and get in there before the whole clan of family comes and gets us.

(Emili has a lot of cousins and other relations)

Emili- Crap. To late, get out of the car.

I reluctantly got out and awkwardly stood next to Em as she accepted many hugs and hellos.

Marcus(Emili's dad)- Hi Emili! And this must be Felix.

Marcus shook my hand and I was just so nervous.

Marcus- Zeke has told us a lot about you and how you're a you tuber just like Emili!

Mari(Em's mom)- Hi Felix you probably don't know me but Im Emili's mom Mari.

Mari just looked like an older version of Emili and to greet me instead of a handshake she came up and bear-hugged me!

Zeke- Okay everyone enough with the chit chat lets go inside and meet I'm

hot!

Emili- Not in both ways.

Emili said that and slugged her brother on the shoulder as we all walked inside. I wasn't sure if I could wrap my arm around Emili so I just held her hand.

"Felix."

Emili whispered and I bent down.

"What?"

I whispered back.

"You seem so awkward and tense loosen up they like you!"

--------------------------------------------

Hey everyone does anyone ship it yet Pemili or is it Femili?

Please help me. No one ever comments I would love for someone to tell me that the like my story.

*gets down on one knee and starts to cry*

"Please baby please tell me someone likes my stories(other than me)"

Goodness gracious

Love *makes creepy face*

Future Mrs. Misha Collins