Why is my life such a soap opera?

I pulled away from the kiss as both Dan and Phil sat there in shock.

"You do love me!"

Dan said excitedly as I began to cry. I shook my head as Phil shifted in his seat. 

"No no no. Dont cry! Everything will be all right. You can get rid of Felix and be with me! We can move in together and and be together forever!"

That made me cry even harder. Why do I make such bad decisions?

"I cant. It was an impulse decision! I am so sorry Dan.. I have to go. Like now. Goodbye. Im sorry."

I hugged Phil and walked out the door as Dan sat there with a traumatized look on his face. I started crying and drove home. I dont get why people in fanfictions dont drive home because everything always goes worse if they drive randomly. 

This is awful how could I do this to Felix? IM SO STUPID!        

I hit my head on the staering wheel until it started to hurt. Something got in my eye. I rubbed it with my hand thinking it was a tear but when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood. Home. Now!

I stumbled into the house and fell down. I really hope Felix is home. The light dusting of snow covered me and mixed with the blood. 

I barely got the door open. I screamed for Felix and then passed out. 

The last thing I saw was Dan's face on the phone calling 911. 

Wheres Felix? 

I woke up on our couch with bandages on my head. Dan, Phil, and Felix were gathered around me. Felix was holding my hand as Dan stared at him. 

My eyes fluttered and they started freaking out. 

"Look shes waking up!"

Felix got up and stood next to my face. Since he was still standing for a second I had a good look at his uh jeans...

"Now thats  a sight I wanna wake up to."

I mumbled as they laughed. 

"Yay! Shes back!"

I tried to get up but immediatly fell back down. My legs felt like jello and the world was spinning.

"Woah there."

Phil caught my arm and set me back on the couch. As they all worriedly laughed. 

"What happened to her?"

Asked Felix. Did Dan and Phil see me? I hope not.. But why else would they come to my house?

"I um would rather talk to you about it later Felix..."

Dan had a sad expression painted across his face. He thought things were going to change but theyre not! I A M W I T H F E L I X! 

"I am hungry lets get takeout."

I said. I was starving , how long had I been out?

"How long have I been asleep?"

I asked>

"Just since yesterday afternoon."

Ah so im just hungry... Mhmm food

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLO CHILDS WEDDING SOON I AM PLANNING SO YEAH ITS HARD TO PLAN A WHOLE WEDDING!

ILYASM