Im gonna do it... Part 1

Felix' POV

"Anthony you know the party they're throwing for Emili? I think I'm gonna do it there! I am gonna ask her.. to marry me! ME."

He laughed on the other side of the phone.

"I'm so excited for you man. This is great."

"I gotta go now. Thanks for listening to my weirdness."

I hung up and checked my outfit in the mirror. Tonight was the small but fancy cast party.  I dont think anything is going to happen. Just talking to people getting to know everyone. I know Emili and I are not that big of actors and I just see us sitting in the corner together. 

(Okay time skip to the big party) 

Emili's POV

"You ready to go to your party? Its gonna be so fun!'

He pulled me out the door and we drove to Kalel's house.

"I don't know why Felix but I am really nervous. Even though these are my best friends I just am really scared of seeing them again."

He patted my bare-ish leg and then held my hand as he drove to the party. 

"I'm so happy to see everyone again. I have missed everyone!"

He said and smiled at me. 

"Does my hair look good? Is my dress looking good? I need to make an impressive comeback! I just want people to know I'm doing good.. That  I recovered somewhat quickly!"

"You look amazing and beautiful... Don't worry!"

And soon enough we were there. 

"Hey Em! You're early! No one is here except Anthony, Dan, Phil, Ian and Mel!"

Dan and Phil came up and gave me a hug.

"I've missed you so much Emlii!"

Phil embraced me in a tight hug. 

"You look wonderful! We've missed you so much!" 

Dan said and hugged me too. 

"Your dress is beautiful!"

Melanie walked up and gave me a hug. 

Ian came up and wrapped his arm around Mel. 

"We've all missed you so much!"

People started to arrive at that point and the party got really started from there. 

"Wasssuppp Emmm?"

Joey walked up to me. He was really drunk. 

"Hey Joey you had a bit to drink haven't you?"

"Just a little... you wanna know a secret?"

He came and whispered in my ear.

"I loved Shane and I was so jealous of you,"

My eyes opened up wide. Kalel told me about Joey but I didn't realize he was this bad... He walked away and started talking to other people. I had lost Felix a little bit ago but it was fine. 

"Hey whats up sexy lady?"

Dan came around and put his arm around me. 

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes very much? You wanna drink?"

"Sure thanks."

He kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I felt my cheek as he came back with the drinks, He draped his arm around me again. 

"Are you two together?"

Zoe asked us, 

'Oh no I'm with Felix."

"I'm with no one..."

Dan said. 

Then I heard from the front of the room the clinking of classes. Oh no a speech. I'm in a room full of drunk people and someone is making a speech. The room fell to a hush as a light fell to the cup clinker. 

Felix. 

"Id like to call a lovely lady up here,"  

Dan squeezed my shoulder and I made my way up to the front of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think everyone knows what happens next! Dont worry a sequel will be happenen..

Can we maybe get 2.5k before my bday? It would be an amazin present! Please vote and comment if you like this!

10/24

xoxoxo 

Heylea