Finally leaving

"Marzia? No no it couldn't have been her! Shes been.... I don't know actually were shes been."

We walked towards the car my head was hung so low. I felt bad for making him all bent out of shape.

My phone started to ring. Oh crap! I forgot to call my mom. Ill do it later. I looked at my phone...

Shane?!?!?

"Hey Shane! Whats up?"

"Not much! Are you okay i heard you were in the Hospital?"

How did he know?

"Shane. How did you know i was in the hospital?"

"I uh, called your phone while you were there and a nurse answered."

How sweet! But Lisa was so overprotective.

"Okie dokie!! Thanks for calling anything else you needed?"

"I uh, wanted to tell you that Lisa and I broke up. I really needed a friend right now and i was wondering if we could get lunch sometime?"

"im not in town now but maybe when i get back."

"Okay! Sounds great."

"Bye!"

"Bye L-"

I hung up the phone and we had already made it ten minutes down the road. I probably shouldn't talk and drive. Too late!

"What was that all about?"

Felix asked. Should i tell him Shane wants to have lunch?

"it was just Shane. Him and Lisa broke up and he wanted to have lunch. Thats cool right?"

He nodded his head and i continued driving.

"Funerals tomorrow. You brought your tux right?"

"You bet i did."

--------------------------------

Sooooooooooooooo sorry for not writing in forever! Ive had really bad writers block anf it was difficult even writing this! I WANTED TO THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1k!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH