2 days...

2 days...

Emili POV

We were heading to the rehearsal dinner so i didnt fuck anything up.

I tend to do that.

"I just cant believe we got such a beautiful place to have our wedding!"

I said. Every time i saw this place I gasped in awe.

"I know were such geniuses!"

I laughed and walked into the restaurant we were going to.

Antonios. It was like an every place buffet. It had Chinese food, American food, British food, Mexican food and so many others. My mouth was watering just thinking about it.

"This place is great too!"

Felix exclaimed when he walked in. We were the first two there.

"Ahh you must be The soon to be Mr. And Mrs. Kjellburg! Right this way! Weve shut off our restaurant just for you!"

This place is amazing!

"Wow! You really didnt need to do that just for us! "

The waiter smiled at me.

"No no no. We just love weddings and wedding parties! Were so glad that you chose Antonios!"

I blushed. We got to our table. There were to chairs set up at the front of the table. People are going to start arriving any time now!

I waited near the door but our waiter (his name was jack) told us to sit down and he would bring the guests to us.

Anthony and kalel were the first ones to show up. Then my family.(not all of them just my mom, dad, brother and his fiancé) After that came Felix' family. Then Dan and Phil. Then a ton of our other friends came and it was just so much fun. We laughed and ate and talked about all of our fun times together.

After dinner we went to the wedding location and rehearsed.

Felix and i didnt say our vows but we wrote them already. I hope mine werent awful compared to his.

We were going to film it and put it on youtube. So that all of our fans could share this moment with us. At the moment Felix had the most subscribers on youtube then I think its Ian and Anthony. Then its me! My videos have hit their highest amount of views because of Felix!

He filmed the proposal and we posted it on both of our channels. It was the most viewed video on both channels. I guess people are just interested in femili.

It was starting to get late so everyone went home. We went and stayed in our hotel.

" I think anthony is planning me a bachelor party."

Felix said and laughed.

"Same with Kalel. Theyre not good at keeping secrets."

"I cant believe it! The beginning of what last year I was a fangirl of you and now were getting married!"

"Wow. Same with me. Except for the girl part."

"Obviously"

"Im glad were not gonna take five years for our wedding! I already want to do this!"

We went to bed knowing that tomorrow will be our last day as fiancés.

///////////////////))//)/)/)//)):):)::

I wrote both of these last two chapters on my flight to Florida. I hope theyre good! DISCLAIMER

ANYONE I USE IN THESE STORIES I LOVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART 😘😘😘 Kay?

Ily

Heylea