💫15💫

Not edited...

Third Person's POV:-

The sound of her heart easily listened by him as it's beating with fasten speed....

'Ain' as her name escape from his mouth she look at him....

"S..... Salar bha.... " she abruptly stopped in mid as she realize what she was going to say....

'it's SALAR... only Salar.. " he said with a soft smile and leaned to kiss her cheek... Her whole face heat up as his lips touch her skin and her eyes closed automatically....

Why the hell it's all too difficult to digest...?
Her mind buzzing with the untamed rosing emotions....

He slowly leave her and taking his clothes go inside the washroom for taking a shower...

When he came out she still standing at the same place...

'Ain'...
He call her softly... He always spoke rudely with everyone but don't know why in her matter he felt himself so soft, so smooth and so patience.....

'j...ji' she immediately look at him while fidgeting with her fingers...

'I am going, be careful and stay safe.... ' he said as his feets steps forward towards her.

She look at his arms which were flew up and before he hold her again she immediately kept her hands on his arms....
Forcing herself to smile she look at him with nervousness...

'Allah Hafiz ' she said innocently then he didn't control himself from chuckling....

'Allah Hafiz ' he too said and looking at her last time leave from there after taking his bag from the cupboard....

As soon as she confirmed that he was gone, she fell on her knees, shivering badly... She don't have any idea what's happening with her system and still she was feeling like he looking at her...

He wasn't there any more... .

Her mind assure her, so she took a deep breath..... Kept sitting there.....

~♥~

'Rubi where were you going?'

Everyone having thier breakfast, Rubab and burhan sitting side by side... Her mind still revolving around the last night incident and she was really very concern and tensed about noor....
She saw Salar going outside with a bag, it's mean he was going back to London.... Without wasting any second she stood up from her place to go when Burhan held her wrist and asked in a whisper....

'Noor ' she only said this one word which was enough for him to hint out what she meant? And where she want to go?

'chachi I am done ' burhan said softly and get up to go behind rubab....

'where these two can go? ' Misha make a face and muttered, then shrruged carelessly and busy in eating her breakfast....

~♥~

'Noor.....Noor..

Rubab kept calling her as she don't know in which room Noor was..... Just then she stop Exact at his room door.... She remember that incident which make her hell scared..
But she control over her fear and stepped inside the room...

Seeing Noor laying on floor make her hell scared...
What happen to her? YaAllah

Her mind gave her many wrong vibes but she can't concluded what exact happen to her...

'Noor....' she almost screamed her name.... Taking her dupppata from bed she dashed near her on the floor....

Burhan who came behind her to see Noor, get mesmerized in seeing the beautiful decoration, he immediately jerked as he listen her scream and run to that room..