💫6💫

Not edited..

Third person's POV:-

Rubab get too scared by this incident that when she knew that Salar was here she stay away from Noor as much as she can do.... In all this Burhan noticing her this behaviour... He knew she was feeling guilty and may be that's the reason she wasn't vising Noor's room.....
Because almost whole day she stay with Noor in her room...
Today also when Noor tell him that she didn't came he get tensed... So turning towards her room he knocked two to three times but she didn't reply and he notice the door was slightly ajar... He came inside and saw she was laying, hiding her face....

"hey, Rubi... "he shook her shoulder slightly and with that she looked at him with a jerk...

Her messy hairs, her swollen eyes and dark circles under the eyes and infant her whole situation scarring him a lot..
He sit near her on the bed and again shook her holding her shoulder....

"Oyee what happen to you? " he asked with concern  and check her forehead... She really want to cry aloud and tell him what happen with her... But then a thought came in her mind that why would she bother other people because of her.... Telling them her problems and she turn her face....

"eehew Rubi...it seems like ages ago she didn't take bath nor changed your clothes.. "
Bruhan try to chir up her by his silly and illogical talks...

She gulped down her tears which she was controlling at look at him with a naughty smile...

"your situation wasn't less than any garbage, and I thought I would poked at any moment " burhan chided her more and kept hand on his mouth as preventing from something...

"oh wow, congratulations mister burhan sikandar " she said with her usual chirpy voice and jumped from bed...

"what... Congrats... Hein, are you alright "he get confused and came near....

"aryyy...mister sweetu don't act innocent now, I want treat and in treat I only ate brufi.. Yumm "in last she make a voice and tell him while clasped her hands together.....

"Oyee, physco chudail, are you out of your mind, why would I give you treat and in what happiness... " she and her mood swings no getting on his nerves..

"Ary... You are going to be soon mother of your child Nah "she said innocently while he gave her irritated and confused....

Mother...
Child... Me....
Oh.... Astagfirullah!.

He start thinking and when the realised she run into washroom and immediately lock the door from insidd while he listen her laughing......

"Rubi I will  not leave you, you idiot....me... Mothe...Astagfirullah.... Astagfirullah! " he touched his ears and scold her for talking about him like this...

"if she said father, then would be it's diegestable... But she mad women...make me mother....aghh " he kept scolding her and leave her room....

When she was confirmed that he goes from her room she came outside... Wiping the corner of her eyes she fell on her knees..
That's what her nature... From the time she lost her mother, she try to kept a sweet smile on her face and wear the veil of carefree nature that nothing can hurt her nor she feel pain with anything but insidd how's much she deeply hurt sometimes no one can knew it....
Just now she didn't want that burhan get to knew about the incident which held with her because she knew if it happen then burhan would definitely go and make a fight with Salar and it's effect the whole house relations.....

~♥~

Noor was now fully recover and she make herself engrossed in studies too much that she forget that night incident...
She was on the terrace when she saw a small white kitten...
She came near the kitten and was about to touch it when kitten ran from there...

"ary....kittu...listen.... I would give you milk with chocolate  flavour mixed inside it...
She really loves the cats and parrots a lot but she didn't get a chance to take any cat or parrot as her pet... Because her parents didn't like it....

She was running behind that kitten and she didn't realise that she came in Salar's portion...

"shushu....hey please come na " the kitten was at the end of hall and she was standing near it, bending a little....

"I want all the case files till tomorrow  and that curlprits names also " she get straightened at she listen the voice and see all around but didn't find anyone...
Just then she realize where she was... In Salar 'S portion...

Jungle.. Night... His closeness, his scolding... His anger...
Everything flashed in her mind but she try not to make any voice she took a step back and accidentally  hit the side table where a vase kepting..

She tightly shut her eyes when the screeched sound create and vase shattered into million pieces.... Salar who was busy with his assistant on phone call ...
Jerk at the voice and came outside where he find the most beautiful sight of the world...

"I will call you later " he said in a whispering tone and cut the phone...
Sliding his phone in picket he took slow steps towards her... She open her eyes and found him here.... In front of her...

His face have no hard expression nor he was looking  angry... But still his serious expression scaring her....

"you...here... Hmm" his voice too much soft and may be first time his voice laced with this softness..

"A..... Asslam o alaikum!...sa...Salar bha.....
She stop in mid when he took one more step towards her...

"Allah Hafiz! Before he could ask or she immediately said and turn to go but his strong voice again stop her....

"listen... I want to talk to you.. "
He came behind her... She clutched the duppata in her fist, her body tremble when his voice reach to her ear... She was feeling jittery.... And hell nervous...
He came in front of her and look at her face with an unknown smile... She wasn't looking at him but she easily sense his gaze on her....

" I.... I want to go...please...l...let me....go " she stammered and try hard to control her shaky voice but all getting in vain.....

"hey....don't be afraid... I won't bite you... " he said in a mischievous voice that she lift her face to look at him and finding him smiling...

Devil smile also...
She thought in wonder.

"may I go " she asked...

"no... First tell me why you came here... " he asked softly and sit on the arm rest of nearby couch...

"I.... I just came behind that...ki...kitten... " she told him and pointed at her behind...
Salar look at that direction over her shoulder and then again look back at her face... She immediately lowered her gaze, and playing with her fingers...

She is so innocent and her face serene was his NOOR..
Her beautiful  smile was the removal of his darkest life...
May she was unaware of many things but he remember...
He remember her soft and fragile hands which for once was the reason of wiping his tears...
Her sweet and beautiful smile for once was thee reason of his smile.... Which he would learn from her....
But now he want her lightest life with his darkest one... He want every single second of her with him... ....

"may I go " she again asked and he nodded his head slowly...
With that she run from there without glancing back for once.

"run Noor run... How much you want to... But one day you will be here... In my world, in my place, in my room and.....in my arms... Because you only belongs to me..... Ain only belongs to Salar.
Salar's Ain.... "

He smiled more widely and look at that kitten who also now run away from there....

*****************

Assalam o alaikum!

How are you all?
So update is here from your laziest one writer 🙊
Don't know why but sometimes my laziness was just Aghh.. Leave it and enjoy the update..

So how was story giong till now... Well twist is coming soon in the story... ;)

Till then take care and stay safe.....
Allah Hafiz ♡