💫5💫

Not edited.

3rd Person's POV:-

Noor ul Ain to whom till now no one scold her...
But the way Salar scold her in anger she really became hell scared, and because of her sensitive nature she caught in fever... She didn't realise when she again fallen in sleep after Salar left her alone in his house.. Her sleep got disturb when she sense someone sitting near her and brushing of fingers in her silly hairs... A thought of him came in her mind and she get up with a jerk....

"hey, Noor how are you now? " dadaji's soft voice make her relax and she hugged him tight as much as she have strength....

She start sobbing while her dadaji rub her back to make her relax...

"I....i don't want to stay here more, please dadaji took me to back home.... Please " she said in between her sobs...

"okay my bacha, don't cry now, you will save and fine, I will take you home, but promise me you didn't tell anyone in home that you were here whole night, okay " he said and caressed her hairs..
Just then she realize the whole night incident....

She was running from that bad guy and a car almost hit her but she fall down while loose her conscious and after that....

Did he took me in his arms....

Her whole turn red and after that what happen, she all remembered.... She didn't like the way he shout at her... She didn't like the way he come close to her and she really didn't like the way he leave her here all alone....

"Ohkay...dadaji... " she said and her dadaji smile....

Only Mirza sikandar and all her siblings knew that Noor stay at Salar house all night but as per Mirza condition everyone shut thier mouths and promised that they didn't talk about this issue with thier parents...
Thier parents already wasn't home, and moreover they were coming today and now Noor get fever..... Her dadaji took her back to sikandar mansion and they all decided that they make any lame excuse to thier parents but no one can tell the truth....
They only hiding it because Mirza didn't want to make all of them tensed and if this thing raise up that Noor stay in Salar house whole night, thier relatives will talk about it... So that's the main reason to hide this incident from all the elders except dadaji because he knew it......

After that Salar didn't came in front of her because he knew she really much scared by seeing his angry side... He scold himself many times because it's just the over flow of his anger seeing his life in that condition...
He didn't want to hurt her nor scare her but don't know why he get too much insecure in her matter that he lost his all control.

Noor was sitting by resting her back with the headboard of the bed while her ammi, chachi and taiji were sitting around her along with Misha and Rubab....

"how many times I said to her that don't take much pressure of your studies but she didn't listen to me "
Shumaila Sikandar Noor's mother said while wiped the corner of her eyes....

"bhabhi I, it's okay, she was fine now... You don't take much stressed " Naseema said trying to relax her...
Noor's eyes also filled up...

" I am sorry ammi... " she whispered slowly.... Rubab came near her, putting her hand on Noor's shoulder she give her relaxing node....

"Uffo Chachi, why you were crying, please save your tears for your little gudiya's rukhsati... " she said in a moody tone trying to enlighten the atmosphere...

Naseema and Najma along with shumaila chuckle while Noor gave her a deadly glare but in return rubab winked at her... And sequeezed her shoulders..

After that they were engrossed in chatting of many other subjects..
Just than salar's side Maid came inside....

"rubab beta, Salar Sir is calling you "her words dragged everyone attention and Noor's whole body shivered at his name she gulped and look at confused rubab's face....

" I will see what he want to say  you all continue... " she said in her usual tone and left the room.. Noor's attention wasn't diverting from him...
She kept on thinking why he call her? What he want to say to her?  If he scold her also then?

A strange fear came in her mind, sweat beads formed and she was getting too much restless now...

" I think you  should take rest beta " shumaila said to Noor and then all leave her room making her layed on bed for taking a rest.......

.............

Rubab came inside the hall of his portion and see him standing there, hands in pocket and she was facing his back....

"you call me, bhai " she coughed and asked gently....
He turn to look at him and in return she pass a awkward smile. His stern face and cold expression alarming her that he was still angry with her for that incident......

He was always like this, so calm down..
She try to encourage herself by giving these types of assurance...

"come inside the room " he ordered and go to the rooom, she make a confused face and followed him...

He was searching something in his closet while she was standing near the door.....
Almost 15 minutes passed, and she turn with a thought that she came after a while but his voice stop her in mid.....

"close the door and sit on couch " he said in ordery tone and she do as he said to her....

He came and sit in front of her and kept a mid sized box in front of her on the table....

"what you like the most? "

"huh" he asked and make her more confused....

"what you like the most in between scorpion and snake?" he asked and a strange glint danced in his eyes which scared her to hell..

She stay quite and wrenching her fingers in fear what he was asking and with what intention...

"tell me fast... " he said this time a bit loud and she flinched in fear..

"S....sn...... Snake " she stammered and said without thinking twice...

His lips curled into a beastly smile and he opened that box which he kept in front of her on the table... As the box opened she gasped loudly in fear seeing a snake in it.

She look at him who stood up, holding the snake came near her..
Before she could say he wrapped that snake around her neck..
Tears slipped in fear from her eyes and she was about to touch it to unwrap it when he stop her...

"don't touch it ,other wise you will die... " he warned her and sat back on his place in a relaxed way....

Her breath getting blocked as the snake getting it's grip tight and when he saw her face turned white his already smirk get brighter and he get up to unwrap it from her neck....

"listen carefully.. From now... I didn't want to see you around noor anywhere okay... " he said in a warning tone and rubab who was coughing badly immediately nodded in fear.

"now GET LOST " he shout and she get up and run from there...

She came directly in her room and locked herself....

She rubbed her neck in fear, still not getting it what's happen with her and fall on her knees bursting into tears..

She was way too strong and she knew the angry nature of Salar also but he goes to this extent she didn't imagine.... She have no guts to share this incident to anyone and she promised herself that what ever happened she never tell anyone.....

********************

Assalam o Alaikum everyone!

After a long time update is here.....
Umm... Nothing more to say..
Stay home and stay safe...
Hope we get rid of this problem soon....
Keep smiling also... :)

Do vote and comment also if you like the update.....

Till then take care of yourself and Allah Hafiz 💙