💫4💫

*Want to add music tune of YEH DIL MERA  but you tube isn't giving that video.. So listen it by your own and enjoy the update:) *

Not edited...

__________

Third Person's P.O.V:-

A room dumped in the darkness, well not much dark but the figure laying on the bed feel it..
Slowly she open her eyes and the sight make him scared and nervous also..
Only two or three candles were lighted in the room for minimum light and the bed was too soft and fluffy and she could feel herself buried inside it...
A sharp pain raised up in her head and when she try to move her hand she get another shock...
A niddle of injection were stitched with her hand and with that a bottle of seems like any kind of medicine hanging beside her...

She try to get up and her senses didn't support her...
With great difficulty she get up and look all around herself....
Room was neat and clean, sides walls were painted white, while the back and front were painted in black colour....

Incident which held with her a few hours back  raomed in her mind, and she again get tensed...

Was I am caught?

With that thought, she start crying and her breath hitched...
"mum...mumma....ba...baba " her voice also didn't coming because of fear...

Meanwhile door of room open and she saw a tall figure walk inside the room...
She wasn't able to see his face and crawled back a little but ending up by hissing pain....
Just then she realize her scarf was missing...
She look around her but didn't find it so she immediately pulled the quilt over herself to cover properly....

Salar seeing her attempts and with every attempt she winced with pain and this make him more angry...

"would you stop moving OR should I tied you"

She sharply look at him,  she knew this voice... And she didn't get much time in recognizing whom he was.

She gulped down, while her eyes still watery and she lowered her gaze...
He move closer to her and before he sit beside her she immediately moved away little back...

He held her wrist and pull  her not strongly but firmly and she closed her eyes tightly while start praying in her mind....

"have you any idea, if I didn't came then what will happen with you.. " his voice slow but much dominated that she was hell scared by his voice..

She didn't like him much because when ever she saw him, he was scolding, shouting and rebuking his servants and sometimes burhan....
She didn't even for once see his soft side and now seeing him here in front of herself that too alone make her too much scared..

Ya Allah I am with non-mehram, what if everyone get it...
She thought in her mind, her gaze still lowered...

"what were you doing at this time of night there? "
He asked while observe her nervousness and scary situation.....

She didn't replied nor lift her head to see him..
Next moment she forced her eyes to shut tightly when she hear the voice of something get broke....

She open her eyes and next moment regret herself from doing this, because he was too much close to her that she feel his breathes on her cheek...
And the side table vase were laying down scattered into small pieces.
In anger he broke this then what will he do with her..
She look at him for once and her tears start rolling down on her cheeks....

"answer me what I am asking " this he shout and she jumped at her place...

"r.....rub.........rubab...rubab... "she wasn't in a condition to tell him the whole story.

Rubab....
He immediately pulled himself back and look at her keenly...
She threw herself back on the pillow and he easily listen her hiccups while sobbing.....

He didn't want her scare from him but he did it...
Standing there he stare her for few moments then rushed out from the room.. Grabbing the keys of car he droved towards the sikandar mansion.....

Here in the mansion every one get relaxed after listening the news that Noor was safe and now everyone praising rubab that she used her brain wisely and that's why they all are safe and rubab was now on cloud nine....

Meanwhile  Salar came inside and found all of them in the dining hall..

All look at him and stood up from their places...
Salar said something to his dadaji and dadaji nodded at him and go outside...

"rubab... " he dangerous voice make all of them scared....

"ji...ji bhai.. " she gulped and came in front...

"now she was gone " that's burhan who whisper near Zafer ear and Zafer and he both giggle slowly...

"what were happened, tell me truthfully... " he asked and look at her with a straight face...

"actually salar bhai, I would tell you the whole story... "before she spoke up Zafer came near them and from start to end he tell the whole story....
Salar was listening quietly and in last he sternly look at rubab who lowered her head immediately the moment Salar look at her...

"how careless you are, you didn't even check that Noor was in the car or not " he said angrily...

"I am really sorry bhai, that time I really didn't realize " for this she really feeling guilty after all she also loves Noor a lot like her own sister then intentionally she didn't think to harm her.....

"for one month, her pocket money also gonna cut " burhan was so excited but he get a shocked when without saying anything or giving any punishment Salar passed from there and walked towards his portion .....

"what was this Yrr,..okay  she was girl but still that's not fair, no punishment not even he scold her... Huh, I only the one on which he burst all his anger "
Burhan said all this in irritation and at last with huffed he sit down on sofa.

While Misha and rubab make a weird faces and goes from there....

___________________

Assalam o alaikum everyone!!
Oh too early update..
Well here is the new chapter...

Punishment charter still pending..  ;)
Will get to know about it soon...
And about Noor Now she will definitely gonna hate him, would she or not what yours opinion?

If you like the update, then vote and comment down your thoughts...

Till then Allah Hafiz. ♥