💫13💫

Not edited..

Third Person's POV:-

Everyone looking at Mirza's face whislt he  was also busy in scanning all of thier changing expression....

"why can't you tell us baba, that why you changed your decision? " shumaila spoke up getting impatient by this silence....

Mirza look at her, then look at everyone's face, a smile crept on his face and with a deep sigh he asked....

"didn't you see the passion lace love in Salar's eyes for Noor "

Everyone became confused and silent too...

"but love it's not only a satisfactory answer, dadaji " this time Rubab spoke up...

"hmm, there are many reasons, but you will get to know by your own when time came... And I hope so no one have any problem with my decision, have any one? " he asked in last raising his eyebrows....

"but dadaji...
"no ifs and buts, go and sleep everyone "Mirza said softly but sternly also...

Everyone respect him and his decisions, it's not like they weren't able to digest this new decision, it's just this decision held urgently that too without any family discussion that make everyone confused... And now when Mirza answered clearly that they will get reason behind this decision soon then no one can answer him back....

Everyone go to their respective rooms.... While Rubab walk towards his portion when in mid someone pull her with a jerk...

"what the hel.....
"ssshhshs, it's me " she was about to scream when burhan kept his hand on her mouth and shush her....

"what's the problem Yrr? " she asked with utter irritation...

"where were you going? " he asked leaving her arm which he held when she was going that side...

"I....just... I just want to check Noor that she will be alright or not? " she said with concern...

"she will be, don't worry about her, she was now Salar's Ain....he didn't even imagine to hurt her " burhan try to assure her and smile....

"how you are so sure? " she asked suspiciously....

"because.... I'm smart and you one of the biggest dumbo " he said and poked his fingers at her forehead....

When she realize what he say, he already run from there...

"you burhan!!!!!!" she screamed his name and run behind him...

~♥~

He looked at her closed eyes, then look at her soft hand on his right shoulder which was kepting for stopping him....
She slowly open her eyes, her eyelashes were shivering as well as her lips also quivering...

She look at him, and easily see the hidden frown lines on his forehead under his silky locks which were falling on his forehead....

"I...i didn't want this all so early..... I...am....sorry....but I....i don't love you and......moreover I'm....I'm only 19" her voice was bearly listened by him as she was speaking too slow but his words jolted him from his fantasy world.... In which he have few minutes back....

He sat down on the floor and look at her face bewildered..
She wrenched her hands with each other, while her eyes still lowered... She was afraid... Afraid from stopping him... Afraid from the fact that may be he get angry but the next moment shocked her as well as make her nervous like hell also..... He get up and again pick up in his arms...

When he walked towards the bed, she closed her eyes tightly to stop the tears which were ready to slip from her eyes...

God!!  Why he didn't listen to me?

She said in mind and open her eyes when he carefully placed her on the bed....

Her throat go dry, as her body shivered when he removed his sherwani along with Kurta also.and them on the couch nearby...
Her eyes get watery, she was innocent but not much naive that she didn't understand what coming up next... So tightly closed her eyes and stay still.. He was wearing black sleeves shirt, from which his milky skin glowing like a pearl and enchanting the beauty more... He was just teasing her and enjoying her situation...

After her minutes she feel the other side of bed dipped and before she could think, she was pulled by him in his arms, half on top of him... She stiffened and try to wriggle out from his grip when his one arm slipped around her waist and held her closer ,firmly....
She was at the verge of crying when his lips touched softly her forehead......

"sshhsh...don't be worry, I am not going to do anything....untill you didn't complete your studies " ....he said softly and again kissed her forehead.
With closed eyes she took a relief breath which she was holding long before and gulped at the contact of his bare touch with her cheek... Her whole body heat up and her cheek turn scarlet..
She try to stay normal but her poor heart wasn't listening her while hammering crazily in her chest....

"don't worry AIN, I promise you, and about my sherwani that only I removed because the buttons of that dress would harm you, so " he try clarify the fog of her mind which was making her hell nervous.... But now his words make her relax and satisfied....

"but one thing I can't promise Ain" he said to her and without giving her chance he rolled along with her and now she was under him... Noor who just take a relief breath wasn't ready for this sudden act, get starlet and shocked... While a lone tear slipped from her eye....

"W....what...? " she asked while stammering....

" I can't control myself from doing little little naughtiness " he said with mischievous glint and winked her.....

She didn't get it what's the meaning of his words and look at him with confused and innocent eyes....

"mean?" she asked while fighting with her heart who wasn't listening her and go on crazy...

He mischievousness turn wide and his eyes get darker with the passion, he leaned towards her face more, more and more that they were so close to each other, she again closed her eyes with a jerk while at the same time his lips landed on her left cheek and he kissed the place deeply but softly.....
She gasped loudly while immediately turn her face to sidewards..... He smile on her innocent and shyness....

I have to wait sooo longer..
He said to himself in mind and with a sigh he layed beside her, again pulled her closer to him...

"good night Ain, now sleep " he said after making a circle of his arms around her waist...
She was getting too much tough time to manage her heart which was racing with high speed and as so his actions were teasing her whole body... She lift her face a bit and found his eyes closed, with the same nervousness and a bit scare she closed her eyes and trying to sleep... She already was too tired from all the day activities so she didn't realise when she fell asleep.....

After few moments when Salar feel her heart beat normal that was the sign that she was now fell in sleep so slowly he open his eyes and adore her beautiful face which still have some reddish shades of blush and left cheek have a slight mark of his kiss...
Dipping his head down he softly kissed her forehead and then closed his eyes to catch the most beautiful sleep of his life....
That peaceful sleep for which he dreamt from childhood...

~♥~

Assalam o Alaikum!

How are you all? And what about your thoughts towards the story 😀 do vote if you like it and let me know how was the chapter through your beautiful comments 🙊❤

Take care and stay safe.....

Allah Hafiz ♥