💫3💫

*Turn on your playlist and listen the OST of 'Yeh Dil Mera ' and enjoy the update * :)

Not edited...

___________

Noor_ul_Ain P.O.V:-

Almost half and hour passed, but rubab and Misha api didn't come back. What if that guy did something wrong with them... Allah...  No, no please.... I kept praying for them and pleading to Allah that they both will be safe..

Don't know why but I can't stop myself  stepping out from the car...
I kept thinking about them and reciting the ayats of Holy Quran...
I am still shivering from the thought that we caught.. We caught in a big problem from which we couldn't escape easily...
But still we have believe on Allah that He should help us...

I walking in that direction, without thinking...

"rubab, Api Misha.... "
They weren't listening my voice, I then again called them a bit louder...
With the fear of the sitaution my voice wasn't supporting me....
I am hell scared because in whole my life I didn't experience this kind of situation....

Suddenly I stopped where I am when I hear some little noises... My Heart beat rapid and sweat beds making a way from my forehead to my cheeks side....

Don't be afraid,noor...don't be... Be brave... Be brave..

I encouraged myself and took some steps towards the direction from the voice came..

With a loud scream I took several steps back and regret my decision for coming this side...
I hide my face in my palms, my situation wasn't less than that pigeon who get afraid from cat which in front of him, and he closed his eyes with the thought, that may be cat leave him...
I slowly remove my hands and the person in front of me, make me jumped at my place....

Maiki.... But where were rubab and misha api...

My mind got puzzled and the way he scanned me from head to toe was the worstest feeling....

"oh ..did they forget to take you with them... " his smirk gone darker and his eyes showing a strange glint....

"well now you have to pay for what your sisters did with us... Janeman.. "
His lips curled in devilish  smile and my blood get dried in my veins....

I didn't paying attention what he was saying because my mind stuck on what he say about my sisters...

Did they forget to take me along with them, means they get escaped but I.....

I gulped when I saw he start approaching towards me with small steps...
I look here and there, no one can came inside the forest I have to go on main road....

1,2....3 and.....run Noor run..

With out any second thought I run from there, I heared the foot steps of him behind me but I didn't stop for a second I kept on running till then  I reached at the corner of main road... But still I continue my running with the fear that may be he was coming behind me......

Ya Allah.... Please save me..

I still running when with a jerk I forced myself and stopped there...
A car coming from front and before I could realize anything, my surroundings get blanked and I fall down on the road... I didn't lost my all conscious... Because I feel two strong arms around myself, helping in lifting me and then someone place me inside the car... With that I lost my all conscious...