💫11💫

Not edited..

3rd Person's POV:-

Thunder can stop after a while, rain also stop after drenching the dry ground.... But the storm which in her life was having so bad vibes....
Rubab and Misha took her into her room, other women were in another room...
After the dinner she have to taken downstairs and then the remaining ritual were done...
Salar who was way to desperate and want to see her... Waiting eagerly that when she came downstairs....

"it's...it's wrong...totally wrong, it's injustice... " Rubab kept on blabbering while pacing here and there in the room...
Noor wasn't in a condition to think anything or listen anyone.
She was in the trance of mixed feeling, shocked, surprise and feared.... She have no idea why she said yes? Nor she have any idea why she signed the papers...

"look Noor speak up yrr and asked dadaji why he did this?" rubab sit near her and jolt her by her shoulders....

But she stay like a statue... Didn't she look at her nor answer....

"Noor... " rubab again try to call her... Noor shrugged her hands softly and said in slow voice..

"just pray to Allah that he give me strength for accepting this bitter truth... Which was now a part of my life... FOREVER!"

"Noor... No Yrr " rubab said while didn't getting what she said or how she console her...

"Noor, Rubab let's ready to go downstairs... Dadaji calling " Misha came in the room and said to them...

Without saying anything, Noor stood up from her place, Rubab wasn't agreed the way her life was going to start... She knew the real side of Salar and may be she knew only THAT side... But still she didn't her sister like friend or cousin's life like this....

~♥~

Minimum make up, red matching scarf with the golden silk duppata which she wear on one shoulder, her frock was almost touching her feets and her glowing face looking a bit sad... The whole, every small thing he observed in her while she was walking towards the main couch where he was sitting and all the family members were there....

She didn't for once lift her face to look at him while his eyes only stuck on her... He was printing her every and small feature in his mind... Her beauty and her Noor which was his face....
Rubab look at him, a winning smile touching his lips and a strange glint was also in his eyes from which don't know why but she was scared a little....

Rubab and Misha make her sit beside him...
Noor's situation was like a newly born flower who just want to grow but the strong storm came and ruined it before it grow fully......

She feel his continues gaze on her, and inside her burning under his heated gaze.. She was feeling hell nervous and scared..

"baba ji ... Now you have to tell us everything and clear this whole mess... " shumaila said and everyone nodded...
Salar who was busy in adoring his wife's beauty jerked and look all of them....

"it's not a mess....it's freaking NIKAH....what you all are thinking about it hun.... " his voice slow but the dangerousness was easily shown and Noor who was sitting beside him...flinched at his tone and shifted a bit far away from him....

Mirza sikandar get up and look all of them one by one...

He knew he have to clarify everything now... But first Noor have not to stay here.. First she was too tired from the all morning preparations and now this sudden changed of decision was effecting her and he knew she was in a big trauma...

"Noor bety, I think you have to take rest... " Noor who already didn't want to stay here more close to him, immediately get up to go but before she could move ahead someone gripped her wrist firmly....

"yeah I also think we have to take rest now... " that's Salar who said calmly and also stood up...

Noor's whole body tremble and she was getting tough time to face the whole situation....
Still she stay quite...

"but rukhsati still pending " Noor's father said....

"so what.... Nikah has done and now she is my wife and I have full right to take  her with me...she from now stay with me " he said strongly... While everyone gasped but Mirza stay calm and silent....

"no you can't...do this... "
Shumaila said and headed towards them....

"I CAN AND I WILL " this time his voice get loud and everyone gasped at thier places, shumaila also stop at her place...

Noor's situation getting worst and the fear which she have from him was increasing with every passing secind... She was begging in mind that her dadaji spoke up but seeing him silent.. Her own courage also answering...

" I can take my Ain with me na, dadaji " the way he asked lovingly from his dadaji how Mirza say no to him... He smile and nodded his head in yes...

"its  going out of limits now, do it something... " rubab getting impatient because she was understanding Noor's situation...

"no  rubab stay quite, our elders will tackle it " burhan who was standing close to her, whisper and held her wrist...

"what the hell with you...just look at her Yrr, she can die with the fear which she have... " Rubab's patience getting giving up....

"Rubi please " he said and squeezed her hand softly...

"come Noor " he said softly and gesture her to walk.... She took two steps when she was about to fall, her whole body trembling, her senses getting blocked, her system gave up... She have no courage to face this situation...

"be careful " Misha came near to held her but he stop her and with a blink of eye he pick her in his arms....

She squeezed her eyes shut as well as gasped and the whole family members also have same shocked....

~♥~

Assalam o Alaikum!

Bear with the short one, net work issues faced  by me...
Sorry next will be posted soon.

Allah Hafiz and stay safe ♥