💫12💫

Not edited..

Third Person's POV:-

one thing... Only the sound which she get to hear was the thuding sound of her poor heart which was ready to came out breaking the rib cage...

The way his hands securing her small and soft fragile in his arms was sending chills in her body.. Every single cell if her body rosed up by his close proximity...
It's like the toxin that she got accidently and now getting regretting her decision... Of course saying yes to this relationship she threw herself in big trouble.

Now she have to face him, have to obey him, have to compromise with him... Each and every day of her whole life....

Ya Allah...
A silent sob came from her mouth, while he didn't notice this because his eyes were busy in capturing her every bit of beauty in his mind...
After getting the licence he didn't wait more and headed towards his portion....
As he stepped inside, she open her eyes after sensing him stop at some place...
She slowly lift her lashes to wonder the uttest beautiful sight of her life in front of herself...
She scan the whole living area.. Which was fully decorated with the flowers...
Walls were decorated with the long tales of white jasmine and showing that it's the wall made of white jasmine flowers....
Whole floor and even the way also decorated with red pure red petals of roses... A sweet and sour fragrance were dancing in the atmosphere which hit her nostrils.... In the middle of dining area.... There was a big fanoss which was decorated with lights..

She got mesmerised in the beautiful sight in front of her, totally unaware that how wonderly she was observing every detail, same like someone's gazing at her with the passion fill eyes and lovingly adoring her each and every expression....

"did you like this? " he brought his face a bit closer and asked with his most husky voice that she shiver with the intensity of his voice...
She sharply look at him and that the movement she cursed herself badly, finding his face so close to herself, as such if she move a bit then his lips touch her skin... She gulped down and moved her face a bit back... He gave a jerk and she again get closer to him...

Her one hand fisted the fabric of his sherwani on his shoulder while the other also doing the same work at the back of his...

"y...yes " she said with great difficulty....badly wanted him to put her down and as seems like he wasn't going to put her down.

"it's only for my Ain..because you are veryyyyy special for me " he said like a child, who got his favourite candy after the lot of struggles...

Wait... Am I a candy for him?

She asked to herself and frown..
His smile vanished for a moment when he saw her frowning...

"what happen? " he asked softly..

"n...no...nothing " she hate herself for stammering but still his continuous gaze along with his dark eyes and his smile making her hell nervous...

"sure.. " he try to confirmed...
She nodded slightly, getting herself uneasy with his closeness..

He smile back and walked towards the room which was at the end of the dining area...
With a small button which he pressed, door of room open and as he stepped inside she surprised when the door automatically closed behind them....

"that au... " her words remain in between when her eyes fell on the decoration of the room..
Her eyes widen and her jaws touches the ground...
She corrected herself in mind that not the previous one but this sight was hell mesmerising...
The whole room decorated with flowers... That was so fresh, that she getting the most beautiful fragrance of roses... Not an inch was without flowers...

"it's.....just amazing " she said dreamily raoming her eyes in the whole room while Salar's smile widen after listening her words..

"I knew it you like this " he said grinning from ear to ear.....

She look back at him and finding him already looking at herself she lowered her eyes...

"pl...please put me down na" she slowly whisper audible to him..

He walked near the dressing and carefully make her sit on the stool in front of the dressing table..

"you know what Ain, I know you have many many....many questions in your mind...why...how...i so wanted to marry you and that too this way.....but I have only one answer.... That since he got to understand you, I believed on this that YOU...AIN... YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME..and no matter what happen but I can't let you go far away from me, never ever I wanted you to be so close with any other men, because.....

He sighed in between and kneeled down at one side of her, kepting his hands on hers which she kept on her lap, he look up at her....

" because.... I really really love you.... That too at the extend that if anyone....anyone would harm you, or even try...whatever intentionally or unintentionally he swear I didn't hesitate to kill that person.... I really love you, and I know my Ain don't want her Salar to be so cruel so that's why I talk about this marriage to dadaji....otherwise I have many ways to get you...but I don't want to hurt you, don't want to scare you from me....but if still you are angry on me...then.... I am sorry " he voice were so soft and his each and every word making her eyes watery... She can't even imagine that someone love her at this extent.... Her lips quiver a bit and then curved into smile seeing his passion and his love towards her.....

Seeing her smile at him he also smile back and go on his knees he extending hiss hands towards her scarf... Getting his intentions her body stiffened and she closed her eyes tightly... He slowly getting his own sweet time removed her scarf and put it on the dressing table...
Her breathing getting quicken when she feel his fingers on her soft cheeks grazing down to neck.... She pursed her lips and her hands fisted the fabric of her own frock...

"you are freaking soooo BEAUTIFUL....Ain " he said while getting dizzy...
One by one he pulled all the pins from her hairs and let them fall on her back... He so wanted to graze his fingers in her silky locks from long time and now he get this opportunity...
He let his fingers moved in her long hairs and feel the smoothness of them....

She drew a sharp breath when his lips touch the sensitive skin of her neck....

"pl...please...." she with all her courage kept one hand on his shoulder, trying to stop him...

~♥~

Ahem, Asslam o Alaikum!
How was the chapter? 🙊

Pardon me for all the mistakes and this is very first attempt and being an inexperienced girl, I want apologies about this chapter 🙊

Next will be soon, tomorrow.
Take care and stay safe.
Allah Hafiz ♥