💫7💫

Not edited....

~♥~
Khafa bhi tumse.
Wafa bhi tumse.
Dekh lena ek din.
Nikah bhi tumse.
~♥~

3rd person's POV:-
His biggest fear is forgetting why he fell in love with her.... But..
His biggest dream is never allowing that to happen...
The crave which he have for her attention, her love and her whole of time only for himself was now day by day... Losing...
He always maintain a distance from her because he didn't want to hurt nor he wanted to make her scared from himself.

Today when he saw her in his portion for a moment he thought it's his dream but no she was in real here.... But why she came here? First thought came in his mind is... And when he saw her scared he again feel so bad that why he scold her that night... But he try..... First time he try to spoke softly with someone and that someone only his AIN..
Don't know why but her matter make him weak, soft, possessive and caring also....
May be it's only because he love her beyond anything... But now one thing more was bothering and that's 'Rubab'matter. ...
Whatever the matter he didn't disrespect the ladies of his own house... At first he won't talk to them but if by chance he did then he knew his limits and he knew how to behave with them...
But the way he treat her was making him feel bad... What if she tell everything to Noor? Then definitely Noor didn't talk to him ever...
No it can't be happen, he should apologise to her for sure... For only the sake of Noor...
He came inside his room and layed on his bed....
Closing his eyes he was on the way of his childhood memory...

One small incident make her so special for him...

'Noor, bety where are you' Mirza sikandar was checking everywhere in the garden of his house for 1 year old Noor who just only learn how to crawl and he took her outside, because he want to play with her.... But for a moment he got busy on his phone for call and when he saw beside himself on the grassy ground, didn't find her... So he start searching her....
At the back side of the house... A boy at the age of 5 were sitting at one corner, hugging his knees and kept on crying...

Noor who came here by crawling saw him sitting there at that corner....

That boy none other than Salar.. He came here when ever he missed his mumma... Just now he also came here....
In her own way she said something which catch his attention and when he lift his face to see who was here... He get startled...

"mmm...mm " Noor wasn't spoke properly but improperly she try and sitting there in front of him she was saying him something and waving her hand...
Salar bent his knees and look at her keenly... She smile widely when he bent his knees as if she said this to do...slowly she crawled near him and with too much effort she came in his lap...
He wasn't believing on his eyes because till now from the day he came in this house no one child came near him nor anyone try to be friend with him but she little girl was quite different from everyone... She moved a bit and the scene was like she kept her tiny head on his chest holding the shirt of his from arm in her small and soft hands...

Some tears again slipped from his eyes and she looked at his face..

"mumma... " she lift her hand and as seems like she was wiping his tears....

Her sweet gesture were printing on his heart and he just amazingly seeing her face.... Her angelic, soft baby face making him smile, the movement of her soft hands making him relax as seems like she only came here for him...

~♥~

'oh ain I literally loved you so much " he mumbled with his closed eyes and then open them on hearing the ring of his phone..
He pick up the call and listen other person... After a while he cut the call by saying ' I will be here tonight '
He have to go back London because an urgent were waiting for him.....
Stood up from the bed.. He made a call to his secretary and order him to do all preparations....