💫9💫

Not edited.

3rd Person's POV:-

The moment he fell in love with her was the moment he was waiting for his entire life.
After he went to his portion but on his way his feets halt at thee door of her room...
He have a sudden urge to see her.. But he knew if this time he go and see her then might be everything would ruined....
He stay for few seconds, then with fast steps he goes to his room...

A smile which he have after the decision of his dadaji wasn't leaving his lips and now it's turning into winning smirk..
He was walking here and there while his mind planning many things.... Secretly....

He came near the mirror of dressing and smile with an evil smirk... Nearby on the bed sidetable a small fish pond was kepting... He picked it up and fished out that small fish from it..

The fish was getting out of breath when it's been 15 minutes he still holding it in his hand...
Fish was flattering badly like she was at the verge of her death...

A gush of anger filled his eyes, while threw the fish again in the pond....

"just like this fish....you also gonna suffer... A LOT.... "  his face expression get in serious and with the force he threw all things from dressing.. Down on the floor...

~♥~

"I am really getting confused why dadaji getting so hurry, huh " Rubab said while choosing a dress from the piles of clothes which the  salesman send to thier house....

In morning Mirza announced on breakfast table that Noor's nikkah will be after one day, they get the preparations hurriedly..
Everyone get shocked... But no one ask why... Because they knew he was eldest one in this house and they should respect thier decision....

After a while some men came when they free from thier breakfast and they show them all thee expensive clothes and jewellery... It's Mirza's order that complete the prepositions hurriedly.....

"hmm..may be Abid bhai have to go back Dubai for his pending work "  Misha said after thinking a bit....

"Api see this...it's beautiful na" Noor asked as she show them a beautiful full length red frock..

"umm.. Noor beta... Your dress and everything will be arrive till tonight.... Okay " Mirza said lovingly while patted her head...
She nodded and smile warmly..

"ahem ahem " both Misha and Rubab cleared thier throats  and give her teasing smile....

"what? " Noor get confused why they again start teasing...

"dulhy bhaiya will send your wedding dress...uhu uhu..." Rubab said while looped her arm around her shoulder and pull her closer a bit ....

"Apiiii... She whined like a child and pout....

"aly ly...don't start crying yrr I am just pulling your leg... " she said lovingly and pinched her cheek..

The tint of pink colour cover her cheek with the thought of him..
That he was sending the dress of her  nikah...
She looked at rubab who already observing her changing her expression ...

" I so wish that dulhy bhaiya will see your blushing face.. " she whisper slowly and at the same time Salar walked insidd the hall....

He payed Salam loudly that gain everyone's attention...
Rubab look at him and then immediately shifted a bit far away from Noor while looking everywhere but not at him...

Noor who look at him and found him already staring at her... She lowered her eyes at the next moment...
Everyone greeted him back and then Mirza start discussing about the arrangements...