Author [@erasingpencil]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely  

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

 I just love stories, and I guess what really made me write was that I had so many ideas in mind that I wanted to actually let them out so that I can continue my schooling. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

 I had so much writer's block that I lost count already. Since I am also a reader, I like to just read other people's books and from there I start imagining and I guess that's how I solved my writer's block issue. 

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

 Yes, I have, and it's Bethany from Sugar Rush. First is because I love baking and dogs. And secondly, I just find the idea of someone loving me kind of difficult, just like how she did in the book. It's not that I'm a monster or anything, but when you have insecurities, you are bound to think if it is possible if someone can love you for you, and will they just one day wake up and realize they don't love you anymore. 

4. How old are you?

 I am currently 22  

5. How old were you when you started writing?

 I started writing when I think I was about 16 years old, but it was more of fanfiction and my writing was way worse before.

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

Excited! Most definitely I felt excited. It was like opening a new world only I know of, except for the readers. My writing hobby is something only a very few people know of. My family doesn't know, even my boyfriend doesn't know about it. Only a really close friend of mine does, and I don't even like talking about it with her. I feel embarrassed about it with them, so being able to post it online to strangers was like a relief for me, and it also excited me.

7. What's your outside life like?

 I just graduated and I am reviewing for my licensure exam, so wish me luck! But other than that, I'm your normal girl who prefers to stay at home with my dog, spend my day on Netflix or YouTube, who bakes and cooks, and is not a fan of huge gatherings so I like to keep my circle of friends small 

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

My ideas come from my daydreams or night dreams when I don't listen in school but other than that I get it from reading books. I don't copy or do a spin-off of it, but reading them just sparks ideas.

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

 I love to bake, cook, spend my day watching Netflix or YouTube. I haven't read much recently but if I were to suggest an author, go read Colleen Hoover's works! She is amazing! 

10. What does your family think about your writing?

My family has absolutely zero knowledge about it and I like it that way

11. What do you think makes a good story?

Definitely grammar and how it is written! You can never go wrong with these two!

12. What's your favourite genre?

Romance! Most definitely romance! I just love love ❤️ 

13. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

 I used to write on Microsoft Word then copy-paste it to Wattpad but then I had an issue with my laptop where I suddenly couldn't access all of my works. I had like 5 chapters of TBOU on it so that's one of the reasons why it's on a hiatus. So now I'm doing it on Wattpad to make sure I don't lose it.

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

 Intros/summary/prologue for parts of the book. Action and intimate scenes for the contents. I just cringe when I do the writing. 

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

Definitely an outline, that way I'd know where the story is heading. Although it would be better if I actually wrote down the outline that way I'd remember it.

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

If I still do have readers, you guys are awesome! I have been gone for quite a while already yet every time I just randomly decide to check up on Wattpad, votes and comments still come rolling in. Readers are the best! They give you motivation when you don't have any to write. So kudos to all readers!

17. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.

Be patient. Readers will eventually come, but maybe I just got lucky. Your writing will not be the best right away, but you will get better! Patience is always key 

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.