Author [@PIERCCE]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely PIERCCE

She has written the amazing teen wolf fanfiction called [Bite]. It's a Scott McCall pairing, so you should check it out.

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her book then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

....

What inspired you to start writing?

Seeing other people's work, how everything they come up with and how the storyline flow with it, it also keeps my mind off of everything.

Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

Yes and no, I'd have to take time to myself and try to figure out how I would like my character that I've made fit into the show and how I would like her to interact and what's going to happen, but I put it aside for a bit and focus on other things like family and stuff.

Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

I'd have to say probably Stiles or Leia, I've been told I can be very sarcastic and I can relate to Leia by putting others before herself, selfless and careless.

How old are you?

I'm 15, I'm about to turn 16 next month.

How old were you when you started writing?

14 

Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

I honestly felt normal only because I didn't think it was gonna blow up like it's doing right now, but as I kept going I felt more excited because I was so happy on how it turned out and how people liked it.

where do you get your ideas from?

For Leia I got her supernatural species from a show I used to watch or I'll be watching a movie or a show and something pops up and I'll use that or interpret it into fitting how Leia's character is.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Dance, dancing has always been my favourite thing to do because it just pulls my mind away from everything in the world, it's like my escape from everything.

What does your family think about your writing?

The only person who knows about me writing is my sister and she thinks it's cool but other than her nobody else knows.

What do you think makes a good story?

Well, in my opinion, it can't be such a quick story, it can't go quickly into the climax, but I think when people put a lot of information into the story so the reader can understand what going on in that story.

What's your favourite genre?

I'll have to say fantasy and drama

What's the hardest thing to write for you and why?

I think having to input the character I created into the show, trying to figure out ways how she can interact and be apart of everything going on and what's going to happen to her and what scene she's going to be in, I have to watch it first before I start writing so i can think of how I want my character to be apart of everything.

Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

I work on an outline, I watch the show first then I figure out ways to place my character into the show, but there are times where I just go with the flow and let ideas for Leia to come to me.

Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

That I know that reading/writing can take you away from everything and I'm not only speaking to teenagers but I'm speaking to adults as well, I started writing to get away from everything, writing/reading is like your getaway. And I'm 15 years old, you could say I'm going through the teenage phase, but I really understand how much writing can help you so much, I struggle with anxiety and writing just seemed to help clear my mind and I hope that it can do that for you.

And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.

Let your imagination run wild, don't focus too much on the numbers on your story because you're not writing to become relevant, you're writing because it's something you love to do, your mind holds so many ideas that I bet your dying to share, don't be afraid to write a story about it, take a chance.

...

There you have it, Don't forget to vote, share and comment.