Author of [@azzie89]

If you are a vampire diaries fan and haven't read this book, you really need to. this is one of my favourite authors and her writing style is amazing. this is non-other than...

azzie89 . She is so amazing and I absolutely love here books...

Thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview.

Without further ado...

What inspired you to start writing?
I guess Wattpad inspired me to start writing. I always liked to read but I never thought I was any good at writing. But once I entered Wattpad and discovered fanfiction, I thought I would give it a try and I've been writing ever since

Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

I wouldn't say I ever had writer's block. I mostly suffer from having too many ideas and because of it I'll lose motivation for one story and move on to the next. Although, I'll never give up on a story ever. With my book, Sleeping Beauty, that was a whole different story; I had lost motivation at the end and I think the major reason for that was letting my own creativity be dictated by the readers. But I'm a firm believer in not quitting, so I forced myself to write and I finished the story. I was a beginning writer then and I've gotten over the need to please people now.

Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

I see myself in my character Eira. She was always meant to represent my own thoughts on the TVD world. But really all my characters have some sort of trait of mine.

How old are you?

Turned 21 two months ago

How old were you when you started writing?

17 which is so old compared to the other people on this site that started at like 13

Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

I was really nervous at first because I didn't think people would like my writing at all. But then it turned to excitement because Sleeping Beauty got like 1k reads in like a week which was crazy; I'll never get over the growth of that story.

What's your outside life like?

I'm in college so I have a lot of homework like all the time. But other than that I mostly just read books and watch TV. I'm also like a huge introvert so I mostly keep to myself.

Where do you get your ideas from?
Sometimes, I'll just be watching a certain scene in a show or movie and I'll get an idea from that or when I listen to music the lyrics will spark an idea. Mostly, though, my ideas just pop up in my brain and then with a little planning, it all comes together.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
When I'm not writing, my free time mostly revolves around planning what I will write. So I rewatch movies or episodes of shows to plan how I want to fit a character in.

What does your family think about your writing?

They don't know about it. They never will know about it. My family would tease me about it and I would just be so embarrassed

What do you think makes a good story?
Well, first of all, for me to ever read a story it has to have good grammar, the spacing between paragraphs, all that jazz. But after that, a good story is subjective. As long as I enjoy what I'm reading, it's a good story to me.

What's your favourite genre and why?

Gosh, this a hard question. I think my favourite might be a mystery. A year or two ago I started reading books in that genre and I really liked trying to figure out who culprit was or whatever. And I always try to put a bit of mystery into all my stories so yeah I'd say mystery is my favourite.

And lastly, As a child what did you want to be?

I wanted to be Spider-Man, no joke. I use to dream that when I got older I would be bitten by a radioactive spider. I was so obsessed with him when I was little, I literally walked around in a Spider-Man outfit all the time.

Again, a big thank you to

@azzie89 . If you haven't read her books then you really need too, her books are absolutely amazing.