Draco Malfoy: Daddy

This is dedicated to Lost156

"Y/N L/N, Welcome Back. We've missed our star Slytherin." Your friend teased, impersonating Dumbledore." Oh Hush up. I'm no star of anybody's." You laughed off the compliment easy. You had to admit it felt nice to be in your robes again. In fact, being back in the wizarding world felt freeing. "What was it like? Did you visit your family? Especially that cute sibling of yours? " Your friends asked in succession without pause. "Calm down will you all? Muggle world is as it was last holiday I was allowed to visit. Of course I've brought you all back stuff. " You began to pull stickers out of your pocket and passing them out.

"Who's Owl is that?" An airy howl came from the swooping bird, one you recognized easily. "I've got to go but I'll see you all in the commons, yeah?" You jumped up, gathering your bag and scuttling out the big ornate doors. Slowly down you opened the small letter sealed with a green wax stamped "D.M." and a gold leaf.

I've heard you're back. You nit. Didn't even bother to tell me. Meet me behind the quidditch stands.
D.
P. S. You bumbling idiot ... I've missed you.

You squealed as you began to jog towards the fields, a lot has changed. It wasn't just a holiday, but a full year, sent to the muggle world to find and recruit muggleborns. It was their right to know where they can learn about their magic and history. Dumbledore had approved of the "mission" and sent you home, to Y/Town. Unfortunately, the friendship(or whatever it was) between you and Draco was small, you feared leaving for so long would reset your progress, but you'd recieved letter after letter, trinket after gift from Malfoy. He was mean natured, hot headed and impulsive but he also was a man just looking for the approval of his father. To you he was caring, sweet, and clingy even. People told you how he'd changed when you left, he was softer, kinder even. It made your heart thump just thinking about it.

You finally made it to the fields, breathe stolen from under you when you spotted the blond hair from behind the Slytherin stands. You walked calmly knowing he'd spotted you already. "Would you bloody mind moving any faster," he huffed peeking his head out and smiling. You squealed once again and ran (as fast as you could being out of shape) into his arms. "Draco!" You exclaimed, tighten your arms around him. "Y/N," he whispered burying his nose into your hair.
"Malfoy, that's a bit creepy."
"Shut up, Muggleborn, before I change my mind on you. " You giggled as he pulled you closer to his body. You felt his fingers push your chin up to look at him. "I've missed you so much, I nearly told my mother. " You frowned, " Told your mother what? " He coughs and drops his hand from your chin," Must you ruin this with your questions? I missed you." You smiled softly and laid your head on his shoulder.

" I've missed you as well.... But yes, I will ruin it. Tell her what? " He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he sat on a blanket you hadn't noticed before. You sat beside him cuddling, unable to keep your hands to yourself. "That I met someone, that they weren't pure but they made me feel as if I truly was. That I no longer cared about father's approval. But I couldn't very well say that, could I? " You looked up at him, curious about his feelings. He stared off into nothingness, his eyes empty but wet with tears, his lips in a frown and fear tinging his brows.

"Hey, Draco, it's okay. It'll take time, I'll be here for you. " You took his face in your hands and turn him to you, "We'll conquer it together." A tear rolls down his face and his Adam's apple Bob's heavy and hard, "I've done... Terrible things, I'm in too deep. I can't drag you in with me. While you were gone, a war... A war has been set in motion. You can't stay with me." His voice trembled and he took your hand in his. " Fight with Potter or better yet, go home and protect yourself." You were so confused, he was rambling like a madman. "No, no, NO. Draco, like coiled serpents, remember? We stick together." He shook his head calmly and stood up with you.
"Had I not loved you, I would say yes. I would risk your life, but I can not do that! I LOVE YOU, Y/N. Please, please. Do as I say. "
He begged, his voice hoarse and face red. You hadn't felt the tears streaming until his thumbs pushed them to the side. He leaned down slowly, looking in your eyes, his own flickering between your lips and back up. Without warning, he pulled you against his lean frame, placing his lips against your own. After a moment of surprise you relaxed into it, allowing his tongue to run across your bottom lip, gaining entrance. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pull him into as deep a kiss as possible. Needing to breathe you broke apart suddenly with smiles plastered on your faces. "It's not goodbye, Y/N." You nodded still not fully sure of that, "Come back to me, or I'll be telling them about your fondness of a certain muggle kink."
"You wouldn't dare."
" I sure would, Daddy."
You laugh as you dash out of the stands and back to the dorms. With only one peek behind you, you catch sight of the blonde pest you fell in love with. "L/N." "Is daddy going to hear of this?" You called back playfully. A war was coming but until then, it felt good to be back home.

AN: I wanted to dedicate this to a writer I feel is immensely talented and when I'm feel stuck in my own skill set I go to their stories to find a smile, an inspiration and a friend . Please, if you love a good yandere story check out some of their works. I recommend any of their yandere historical stories. I'm personally hoping for one of the Arabic stories!