Pet Me Too (Severus Snape) PT.2

I was always warm, almost too warm, when I woke in the morning. However this morning was different, I didn't want to wake from the cool sheets and the chilled room. I knew I wasn't in my room so it took me a few minutes to open my eyes before identifying the area.

"You missed breakfast, dear, but I brought you something to eat." Professor Snape stood leaned against the door awkwardly. His hair was dampened and he had a grey Slytherin t-shirt on and matching sweatpants hung low on his hips. He gave me a nervous smile before gesturing to the food. The plate in his hand looked delicious with Belgian waffles stacked with fruit and honey butter. I smiled holding my hands out, "Thank you, Severus, I can get out of your bed before I eat." I begin to move the covers as he rushes forward with an awkward blush on his cheeks, "You can eat in bed, It's okay. No rush, most the students left for the long weekend anyways." I hum softly at the information as he sets the plate in my lap.

"Professor..." He frowned slightly which isn't an uncommon sight. I ignore the implications of the expression before moving to the more serious topic. "Snape...I don't want to seem... uncouth or anything but are you intending for me to stay the weekend with you? How do I explain why I didn't catch the train home to visit my family?" He had the good sense to at least look guilty and nervous about the question. Snape took a breath and coughed to clear his throat, "If you so choose, you are welcomed here. Otherwise, I will personally take you to the station and pay for your ticket."

"I'd like to stay...with you if we are in agreement." I smiled shyly, I was an adult but there was still something nagging at me, a shame that this was inappropriate by majority of standards. "I would enjoy that...very much, Y/N. Very much." A grin forms gently, nothing flashy or overt but enough for me to know how pleased he was with my choice. "Well it's settled, we spend the long weekend together." A silence passed over us for a while as I continued my meal. I decided immediately to clear the air, "As friends?"

He hummed and sat next to me on the bed, his demeanor suddenly darker and serious. "Y/N... As much as I admire you as a student, I consider our...friendship," he says the word as if it sat vile on his tongue and my heart sank into my stomach momentarily, "I consider our connection more then that dynamic. I know you may care for your image and my status as a tenured professor here are threatened. Is that something you're willing to sacrifice?" I looked down at my half eaten breakfast and then the clothes I'm wearing that clearly belong to Snape. My eyes finally settle on the man before me as his eyes portrayed a plea that I just can't deny. "I can do that as long as you're there to help, Severus. I don't care about my image but I do worry about you." His face flashed an expression that I couldn't quite catch before he relaxed it again. We were dancing around the topic. I'd woke up to a lack of a pillow wall and in the center of the bed.

It took a little bit of silent pushing from me for him to say something. "Can I truly ask you something, Y/N?" He looked at the ceiling moulding avoiding my eyes. "Of Course, Snape." His jaw clenched gently and I bit my lip knowing he didn't apparently like me using his surname. His wand was out and he muttered a spell trapping the sound in the room. The cracks of the door glowed gently before returning to normal sealing off the sound before he began to speak, "I am a beast of a man, cruel, selfish, angry and bitter....Do you truly....with every ounce of honesty, want this? Y/N, I'm too old to do this tiptoeing. I feel something with you....for you." My heart pounds at my sternum screaming for exit. I stared at him, mouth agape as I processed the words. "Severus, I do want this, want you. You've done things you're not exactly proud of and you clearly have gone through enough to become jaded. So have I but I want to try if you do."

He released a sigh of relief as he moved closer to me. He was towering over me, face to face before he actually smiled, "Good, I'm going to kiss you now." He pressed his lips to mine and I reciprocate the kiss without hesitation. His lips were colder than mine but I didn't mind, I liked it even. He moved the plate without my noticing as he pulled me closer to his body. He pulled his body away to look at me,"Is this okay? It's not too far?" I smile shyly, drunk off the affection, "Not far enough." He kissed me again but deeper and more desperate, his energy hectic now. His mouth opened, his tongue touching my bottom lip asking for permission and I granted it. His tongue dominated mine before I could even fight for control. It left my head floating in air.

His cold fingers gripped my hips gently before sliding under the shirt I'd borrowed. "I like you in my clothes." He pushed his lower half into mine, letting me feel his desire. One of his hands began to trail down sliding into my panties. His long fingers touched my clit gently before sliding between the lower lips and to my slit. "So warm and wet. What's got you in such a tizzy, my dear?" He whispered softly, a smirk settled into his lips.

He dipped his finger into my slit gently stroking back and forth. I couldn't control the noise that came from me. I tried to silence myself but a gentle kiss on my collarbone and a slow thrust of another finger stopped that plan immediately. "There we go, I wanna hear you, dear." His fingers moved smoothly, bringing me to the edge of my mind before slowing down.

"Listen to me,baby , I need to make sure. You want me?" He turned my face to make me look at him. He looked nearly out of control, like a wild animal. I nodded before smiling up at him, "I want every part of you." He smiled softly leaning down to kiss me. My panties were swiftly removed and I whined as he removed his fingers. It was soon silenced by the placement of the head of his hardened cock. "I'd give you the world, pet." He slowly thrusted forward pushing into me, the stretch of him making me gasp.

He sat still once buried to the hilt, his eyes twitching but never moving from my face, "Talk to me, Pet, how does it feel? How do you feel?" I regulated my breathing adjusting before answering him. "Good, I feel very...full," I giggled softly before a slight movement makes me moan. He chuckled and pulled his hips back torturing me slowly. "Good." He slammed back in before moving at a  faster pace. His rhythm was on point, causing me to foam at the mouth in pleasure. I'd never felt anything like this before, it all was so unreal. He made me look at him again my chin in his hand as he thrusted, "Look at you, pet. Such a good girl, no thoughts just moans." I nodded lazily at him as my core tightened up. I whimpered out a soft word but he only smirked, "Speak up, Pet. You can't be heard like that." "More...I'm so close...Please, Severus." He smiled softly, "As you wish." His hips moved even faster and his left handed fingers latched on to my nipple. I had barely noticed the right slip down before I felt pressure on my clit. I cried out suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure as my core snapped. I was cumming harder than ever before. I gasped as I felt a warm gush release from me and he growled as he doubled his efforts. "I'm gonna...Can I—?" He moaned out and I reached up tugging his hair to make him look at me. "I like when you pet me, Professor." He roared as he flooded me with warm thick cum. He laid his forehead on my shoulder as he panted.

He chuckled softly, "Are you alright, Y/N?" I smiled lovingly at him, "Ask me in a few hours when I'm sore." He kissed me softly and laid beside me before just gazing into my eyes. "What?" His smile shifted sadly before he gave me a hopeful look, "I don't deserve anything as kind of sweet as you."

"Don't you know? Slytherin's always have a Hufflepuff buddy. We stay loyal and true." I giggled, leaning into him, feeling safe.