Reaper: Would you please?

Welcome to Talon, Agent Y/N. It's a surprisingly clean place and you're a simple deskworker, easily replaced. Yet, here you are, standing at a new desk with a box of paperworking shit in your arms.  After setting up the desk, which no doubt has had multiple people killed at it, you make your way down the hall to report to your supervisor. Cracking the door slightly you knock. Within seconds there's a gun to your head, "Who are you?" A gravely voice demanded. "Y/N L/N, Sir, Reporting for service." You try not to flinch, your fear not showing outwardly. You look at the owl (?) Skull and clench your jaw shut. He can clearly see the ticking of muscle under the skin and smell the fear radiating off of you but most importantly he can read your body language. "Oh The new desk jockey, Right, don't you have a job to do? Are you not supposed to be...writing up Target reports?" He growls at you, his gun still firmly against your forhead. "I need the mission objective from you first, Reaper." Oh, you knew him, that's the only reason you took this job. Gabe, your adopted brother's best friend. It was stupid to believe Jack was still alive but you could find anyone. It was kind of your thing, finding what's lost. So, when you found that the possibility of Gabriel Reyes being alive was high, you knew that your brother was too. "I haven't introduced myself yet, chica." He growled going back to his desk. "Of course, you haven't, Reyes. You don't need to introduce yourself to me. Or did you forget me?" You bluffed, you hoped and prayed for these men to be the one person you needed. A cloud of black smoke engulfed Reaper. You suddenly hear the door close and feel the cold steel against your neck. "Who are you, why are you here?" Bingo. You found him. "Is that all you have to say to Jack's little sister?" You sighed heavily, "Gabe, I...missed you." "Gabriel is dead, Jack is dead, overwatch is dead. I suggest you get whatever fantasy you have out of your mind. Now, I'll give you 20 seconds to scram before you end up dead." He growls in your ear. God, he smells like sweet mango with a spice. You stand and walk to the door calmly, "I still need the mission objective, Gabe. One hour."

Gabriel sat slowly and heavily in his seat. When you said your name the first time, he had an inkling but he wouldn't out himself for a piece of his past. He caught a flash memory of him chasing your chubby figure through the yard as he visited Jack for the holidays one year. Soldier 76...his best friend...his sworn enemy. Of course he knew, he'd never forget their numbers as brothers but Gabriel was dead, he was now reaper, bringer of death. He finished typing up the objectives and emailed them to you. He requested your presence as well.

You knock on the door and enter the office. "Reaper," you mumbled softly. "I..failed to arrange a room in the dorms for you. You are welcome to sleep in my place, perhaps join me for...dinner." he grumbled out quickly without breath. Did he even eat? Does he take the mask off to eat? What does he eat? "You're thinking aloud, idiot."  "Oh, I'm sorry, Sir." "Yes, Sometimes, and regular food just alot of it. My body burns fuel faster than yours." He stands and exits the office not waiting for you. His coat blowing behind him, he looks bigger, huge compared to when you last saw him. Of course that was when overwatch was around. He's 6'1 but closer to 6'2 packing a lot of muscle mass everywhere. You walk behind him observantly studying his mannerisms. Most of the things he does are still Gabe like, but he is angrier and saddened. "Do you miss him?" You hear him whisper. "Everyday, Gabe. I don't think you did it either." He stops suddenly, his voice back to the growl from before, "Well I did and I don't regret it." You sigh as you continue walking. He opens a door and pushes it open. "I-I'm not handsome anymore, so be aware of that. I'm going to take my mask off. You smile softly at him, "I don't think you were handsome in the first place," you say jokingly. He gives a dark chuckle, "Your Diary said otherwise, little piggy." "You guys read my diary?" He just ignored you and proceeded to strip down to a black form fitting t shirt and his black pants. You grab his hands as he reaches for his mask. He looks down at you confused. "I want to." You reach up as he lowers himself slightly, watching your face intently. You pull his mask of after some moments. He is scarred and deformed but in a beautiful Morte visual. You place a small kiss on his cheek,"You're still very handsome to me, Gabriel." He coughs softly and stands to his full height holding a large hand out.

You place the mask in his hand and smile as you study the living area. It's not as dark and goth as you thought instead it is filled with the Mexican culture he so proudly is apart of. "Do you still speak Spanish?" He chuckles, "Sí, por supuesto, lindo cerdito. Sombra y yo nos hablamos en español." You look at him confused, your Spanish is very rusty and mostly non-existent now. "Sombra and I speak to each other in Spanish."

Dinner went well, not much conversation and dear God, he ate more than when he visited the farm for holidays. And the boy had their own separate turkeys. You enjoyed the chili Verde and flour tortillas regardless. He offered his bed and wouldn't allow you to take the couch. So you snuggled in to the silk black sheets and fell asleep

~Time skip 2:36a.m.~
Gabriel gulped down the water half asleep and tossed the cup into the sink. He let his legs take autopilot and to bed. He climbed in the silk sheets and curled around the warm pillow next to him. It didn't talk him long to fall back asleep but suddenly you were wide awake. You tried to slide from his grasp and failed multiple times. "I'm awake now so stop it. We are here, might as well enjoy it. I am. You're very suave y cálido." He nuzzled your neck, "You're all I have left of the old me, I don't want to let you go. I'm sorry I stopped writing you letters. As you got older, Jack.. thought it might be wrong of me to lead you on. But how did I tell him I was falling for his little sister?" His voice was heavy with sleep so he was speaking unconsciously. His breathing deepened and you knew he was asleep. You turned in his arms and kissed his lips softly before returning to sleep.

Woof that was a ride to write
This was requested by PageWitch
Who also happens to be my best friend 😂❤️
Anyways, you know the deal, request vote share add to a list. Support your Garbage queen for you are all my trash pandas
Love ya 😘