Why Won't you tell me?

He looked like he had something to say. "What's wrong now that you had to come back at 4a.m? I'm not busy right now or anything?" He opens his mouth than closes it again. I fall over this man every time, cooking and cleaning to impress him. Helped him break up with 3 different exes. I'm just going through the heart rollercoaster with my one sided love again. So yeah I was snarky but it set him off. He glared at me. "Don't worry about it," He mumbled walking past the chair. He's never been upset and angry with me. All we've been doing is arguing lately. I felt the weakening of my tear ducts. "I'm just human! You can't keep expecting the world from me!" I screamed at him, my voice hoarse with emotion. My hand slammed into the table, my frustrations bubbling up. "I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED. I'M JUST HUMAN!" I probably looked like a mad person, but I couldn't seem to care. "That makes two of us! I keep trying to say it but I can't because I'm a fucking fool. It doesn't even seem to matter anymore! You don't give a shit!" I was gonna lose him. "Do you even care? Tell me, am I gonna lose you?" I whispered to him. His hands run through his hair, I hear a ruffled breath from him. He walks back into his room and slams the door shut in my face. I placed my head against the door, and slide down to the floor. My tears falling freely, sniffles and snorts echoing. "I can't tell you how much you mean to me and how hard I've tried to pull on your heart." There's movement in the room, a hard thud on to the bed and clasps opening. I sob into the door, slapping the wall. "Please just say something!" The movement stopped and I stand up trying to fix myself. "Stand back," his voice is deep and shaky. I've never once heard his voice warble like that. He opens the door with intention, slowly as to make sure I'm not on the floor still. "I'm losing myself in you, please. Why won't you tell me? Are you happy with her? Did you want me to break up with her for you? IM here, I'm yours-your best friend, I mean." I had....NEEDED to know, if my best friend loved me like I loved him. He sobbed out as tears fell from him like a slow rain. He fell to his knees and took my hands pulling me close. His arms wrapped around my waist in a gripping hug, his face against my stomach. "I tried so many times to tell you, to make you see." He looked up at me, clasping my wrist, he pulled a long box out of his pocket. "I care so much, and when you said you were only human, I realized...we are both at a breaking point. I don't wanna pretend anymore." He opens the box and pull a bracelet out. He clasped it on my wrist and kissed my hand up my arm. Once he was standing he leaned down and his lips connected with mine, "I love you, and I was scared. I AM scared and that's why I won't tell you."

AN: I need to write that somewhere. It's 5:30am. I just...a lot is happening...I love you guys so much. ❤️