CHAPTER 34

:BIBLE VERSE:

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27"

******************

After we finished, I washed the dishes and planning to go to Kries, but when I went to their house she wasn't there. So I decided to walk alone, going to the park.

While walking, I saw Fernand's car not really far from where I was. He stopped and went out then approached me.

"Where are you going Khiella?"

He asked but I just pointed the park and walk away from him. I don't know why my mind seems very preoccupied even if it's literally not.

"How are you feeling?"

I didn't notice he followed me. I turned to face him and give a glance to see where his car is. And then realized that it was already parked to the parking area before following me.

"I'm good"

Then continue and sat down on the swing. I remember when I was a kid, I never experienced playing here with a friends and family.

This world is really unfair. Some kids enjoyed and got a have fun, so their childhood memories was great and memorable while mine is so bitter. Can you even imagine a kid that didn't grow up to a wealth or rich family, still experience some experiences that rich kid did have experience?. They said it is better to grow up poor and have a simple life than born and grew up rich. Because it is more fun and more memorable when you are not that really rich.

But I don't think so. Maybe yes, but not all the kids in a poor family or not that really rich has a great and memorable childhood and valuable memories also has a good relationship with each other on their circle of family.

Because like me, my life is really a mess ever since I was really little. My parents die and my only family that left to me is my grandmother and Auntie. But they also leave me early after the tragedy happened to us when we moved to Spain. I was so stress and been in a really dark place. At the very young age, I learned to hold on to the knife just to survive. I did such things just to live, no one in my entire life helped me to be lifted up on the ground that has no condition as return. So I have learned that we people or most of the people did not doing something that is, has no exchange. Because we did it for a purpose, to ask for a return. We don't do it wholeheartedly.

My childhood memories and experiences as worst as it is worst. If some kids or children have their best childhood memories that they don't want to forget, then I don't. Mine is something I really want to forget.

How I wish before that, I hope I'm just like them, I hope I also have parents who are still together, I hope I'm also happy, I hope I also have friends and playmates, I hope and I hope there is no ending hope.

I was too busy remembering those shits, that I didn't notice Fernand who were sitting beside me swinging.

"I know how it is hard for you, for not having a great memories as a kid when you are still little"

I suddenly turned to him and stop swaying the swing. Why do
I always forgot that he can read minds because of his job that it studies human minds and behaviors.

"You know what, no matter how good person you are, no matter how innocent you are, if you don't have God in your life, you will never have peace and joy....... You will never be out of the darkness...... You can't overcome all the stress, trials, problems, and struggles in life by yourself. No one can help us but God"