CHAPTER 5

I woke up feeling very cold but I noticed I was already lying on the soft bed. I shook my head and looked around the room. This is an unfamiliar to me, this is not my room. my eyes still traveling to this unfamiliar room but I immediately stop when I saw a figured of a man in the shadow.

"Your awake, How do you feel now?"

I did not answer but just stared at him. Angry boil in me when I remember what he just did to me. He let me stays outside of his house how could he.

I averted my eyes as I felt him walk towards me.

" I...."

He started and I felt him sit next to me in the bed.

"I.. I'm sorry... For what I did"

I just nodded at him. I'm really annoyed with his face now.

"look woman. I'm really mad at you because of the mess you've made... You know what at the first place you're the one who would say sorry because you almost burned my house, I let you stay in my place but look what you did?. Is that how you repay someone who helped you? "..

I turned to him and stared at his gentle face. I admit that when I first time I saw him. I felt safe and protected, I feel like I already found what I am looking for.

And I won't lose my hope that he's the answer of my question and he was part of something that will truly complete me.

This is my first time to say a word promise. But this I'll promise that I will Love this man.

I will begin tonight to open my heart to him because I am confident that he is the answer to all my questions. I know this is wrong because it seems like a very quick. But this is the only way... NO I won't love him.

I will just use him to answer my questions.

"you have a fever and you are in my room"

He said and I just nodded. I stopped when he suddenly touched my forehead and then to my neck.

"Your fever has dropped a bit. You should rest now but eat and drink medicine first"

He said then stood up and walked closer to the door and opened it then he came out.

later he arrived with porridge, water and medicine. When he got closer he lowered the tray on the bed and approached to help me sit down to eat.

When he sat down, he brought the tray closer and then poured me.
Why is this man are so gentle ?.

I don't like this man.

Because we humans are more got attractive or fall in love to someone who are kind and carrying hearts.

whoever falls for the person that the beauty is inside because they are not hard to love.

Now I am disgusted. I hate him, I will make sure I won't fall for him.

"you'll be staying here but I want you to learn how to clean and cook properly. I will call someone to fix the mess you've made to my kitchen because it almost got burned and I already enrolled you to a university. But it doesn't mean it's free."

I look at him with confused. What does he mean?.

" as I said yesterday when we get here you will work for me as my over all maid and my personal assistant. It means you'll do everything I ordered you to do In Return. "

I frowned then thought. Well not bad. But can't I be overworked by that job ?.

But that's okay because I'm going to wander around the road, right ?. So that's okay too. Yes I do.