CHAPTER 14

I cannot believe him doing this nonsense. How could he used it.
I sat down abruptly to the chair and then glared the computer. I don't want to do it because this may go lead us or just only me would fall. People who pretend they are couple or partner always end up on falling in love with their partner and got hurt eventually when her or his partner doesn't feel the same or perhaps both of them fell with each other. And I don't want to happen anything of those.

If it happens surely we won't get a happiness we'll chased or got involved to troubles and danger that I don't want to happen to end up in a tragedy.

Untill it's still early we should stop this. I won't allow and agree even if he told me that I owe him something.
Yes of course he helped me get away and move here in the Philippines. Let me stays on his house and pay the tuition just so I can study.

After an hour finally we're done to all the works and now we are now on his car driving home. I was quite the whole time after my disagreement to his plan.

He has plan of deceiving his family and relatives because of something I do not know. Don't know the reason behind.

I immediately went out of the car and walk inside the house. He just followed and went upstairs.
This is what I can't take it.

Two months had passed and I was very supine right now walking at the path of the university and Kries is not here yet. Still very early but I decided to go with this early in the morning at the exactly 5:30am.

I went to the bench and sat down very lazy because of my menstruation.
I stayed there for almost an hour until Kries came and show up into my insight then sat down while looking at me.

"girl what's with that face?. Are you not feeling well? You can just go home and rest."

She worriedly said and went close to me then checked my forehead and look at me again.

"your temperature is normal. Okay let me guess what's the reason of that kind of face I am seeing right now."

She flipped her finger then nodded to herself before turning to me.

"okay I knew it. You have period today that's why you look ugly"

I raise my eyebrow to what she said. Well I don't care if someone called or told me I'm ugly. But today that I'm on my period. Never tell me what I look like because it's annoying and can't control being grumpy and moody.

"did you came here just to annoy and irritate me?. If that's it then leave me alone".

She smiled and laugh at me that makes me more irritated. I hate her right now.

"tsk. Stop laughing at me you're not funny Kries. Just shut the fuck up"
I said but she didn't stop making fun of me instead she annoyed me more.
"you know what I've heard yesterday that someone are planning to court you. He's our guard".

She said and laughed out loud. I mockingly laugh and glared at her but Kries did not stop pissing me off.

"he have a crush on you. One time when I was walking around the school finding you and just saw you here. He secretly looking at you at taking a stolen pictures of you".

That was weird and creepy. Knowing that someone doing those stuff to you will freak you out.

"stop that Kries it's not funny"

She did not stop so I just let her saying and telling me nonsense.

It makes me feel like before. The feeling of someone stalking you that you wouldn't think it does not exist but it does.