CHAPTER 25

We walk out of the School and went to where his car parked then stepped closer to it and got in.

I glance at him and stared for awhile while he was rummaging and finally got into his car. He turned to me and raise an eyebrow at me.

"aren't you gonna tell me about it?"

Fernand turned his head and looked at me then shook.

"I told you Khiella, it was nothing"

I don't believe in him saying that it was just nothing because I felt it.

I keep quiet until we arrive to where we are going to. We got out of the car and then roamed my eyes to the place where we are right now.

It was an very expensive shop for wedding gowns, dresses and others luxurious things.

We walk in the inside and went to the direct shop where the dresses and gowns for the groom and bride. It took me a second before realizing that I was here because of the wedding they are planning for me and Ezriel.

Is they really serious about it? Because I'm still not into it.

While roaming my eyes to the place, accidentally saw a woman that was familiar to me. I don't know where did I see her or where did we meet before if it is.

"Khiella"

I heard someone called me then I turned to the woman who just called me. She smiled at me and move closer for a beso.

"hi glad you came here. I was waiting for you to come 1 in a half hour so I thought you are not going here. But I was wrong because you came."

I smiled at her then we walk towards the woman holding a beautiful and very stunning gown then held it to us.

Ezriel's mother get it and handed to me while genuinely smiling to me so I grab at and observe.

" that's what you choose at the album I gave to you. See? It's so beautiful. Come on wear it"

She said and then pulled me to the dressing room. I turned my head to where Fernand is and looked at him. He just shrug his shoulder and then sat down to the couch and grab his phone then shove it to his pocket.

I rolled my eyes and went to the fitting room and wear the gown after I completely wear it. I stare myself at the mirror in front of me and then suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling.

Do you know the feeling that you want to refuse something, but can't do anything at all just to agree even if it's you are very disagree?. It really sucks right?.

How will I refuse this if it has a part of me that wanted this too?. It's hard, really hard.

But I am trying my best to stop this feelings I have right now because I know that in the end. I was the one whose gonna be a loser.

I really am gonna be.

I got interrupted to my depth thoughts when the lady who will assist me came and told me that I have to went out. And show it to Ezriel's mother. So I came out and his mother and Fernand was there waiting for me to come out of the fitting room.

She immediately approached me and then looked at me head to toe then smile very lovely.

"owh. You look so gorgeous. It really perfectly fits to you"

I smiled at her and then looked at the huge mirror in front of us and see how it looks like to me even if I saw it already awhile ago.

"Fernand what do you think?. I am right is it?. It will be perfectly fits to her."