CHAPTER 31

" Okay class dismiss!. Please prepare for our quiz tomorrow, don't forget about it"

" Yes miss!".

Great, finally our class for this morning is done. It's already a lunch time so I walk out of the room as my classmates and headed to the cafeteria.

Tiring all morning, and so on later. While walking alone towards the cafeteria I saw Fernand that I could meet. He was busy arranging the papers he was holding while walking, he looked at me as he looked down his path to make sure that he wouldn't got bump into someone.

when it looked at me, he immediately averted his gaze and continued walking, but in a different direction. I just stared at his back as he walked away.

I shrugged and then continued walking towards the cafeteria. but before I could continue to enter the cafeteria when I arrived, they immediately blocked Ecka at the entrance and glared at me.

"You know! You're still really an attention seeker and a stealer of spot light. You bitch!!"

I just stared at her and then crossed my arms.

"You're blocking my way Ecka. Please step aside. "

She did not listen to what I said. When will this women stop?. I never knew what would happen to her. Especially when she continued pushing my limits.

" I do not know what you're saying"

I answered but she stared at me and then pushed me to the floor. That's why I fell down to sit me down. I stumbled and then they stared at me as they walked towards their table. Ecka's evil gaze filled them as soon as they started eating.

"Owh My Khiella!"

I looked at the person who spoke and then immediately approached me and led me upright from the crash on the floor. The pain in my ass due to the force of my fall is really hurt.

"Are you okay?"

I just looked at Kries Mae when she asked me. Why do people sometimes being such a fool. They ask questions that are obvious. Especially when you stumble or fall, you will be asked if you are okay even though they already know the answer is no.

I just went to our table and then sat down and ignored the people whispering.

Kries also sat across from me and then started eating while glancing at me. And I wasn't comfortable with what she was doing so I looked at her badly.

"Can you stop peeking at me?. Just eat"

I'm annoyed here. She nodded and then quickly bent down and snorted one after another and then drank water without looking at me. I was just shaken and then ate. Fortunately, she has already ordered me. Because she was the first to come here to the cafeteria.

Eventually, we were in the middle of eating when she spoke and now we were reminded that we would see our names posted on the wall near the principal's office.

"I'm sure you'll be topic 1 to the entire student body here at the School. Let's see later."

She said and then finished her meal. I nodded and also finished my meal too.

When we finished eating, we immediately stood up and then walked towards where the paper of our names was posted. Names of students who entered the tops here at the school.

We have already arrived and other students are also coming to see it.

" Shocks nice dude! I'm proud to be in the top 9 "

"woyy shockss so happy, I'm on top 7"

"Yeah. Hopefully all"

"What! Don't worry, you can make up for it now, just fight"