CHAPTER 24

I woke up very late in the morning because I sleep late last night. Thinking about those stuffs making me so sick.

That man making me feels this shit. I slowly open my eyes and then stare at the ceiling for o moment then got interrupted when someone immediately ran to me and pulled me out og the bed that makes me shocked and it surprised me when it's Kries Mae. She jumped on the bed and sat down then turned to me.

And my heart beats faster that I can't explain why do I feel this way towards her right now. This is something's really bad.

This is not happening again right?. Tell me self it's not happening again. I have done this before and I don't want it to happened again.

"heyy Khiella wake up we're gonna be very late because you woke up late. Come on hurry!"

She said then pushed me to the bathroom so I showered faster so we wouldn't be too late for a class. After I finished cleaning up myself. I was hesitant to out of the bathroom because she was there and my heart's starting to beat faster again that gives me a strange feelings.

I slightly jumped because of shocked when she knocked and said.

"heyy are you going to stay there for a long time?"

Kries said and then knocked on the bathroom's door again. I swallowed before I decided to open the door and went out.

This is insane I should not feel this.

"Khiella hurry!"

Why is she suddenly came here anyway?. I didn't asked her to come here and like she was picking me.

I hurried putting my uniforms on and then went closer to her then we proceeded to went out of my room.

When we got out we immediately went downstairs and we caught up with Ezriel who was already arranging things to leave for his work. Because as usual, after school I will go to the office to work. he looked at me and then nodded to us before leaving the house first and go to his office. So we were the only two left here. That's why it was as if a thorn had pulled me out when he left because of the extra mess I was feeling before.

I cannot understand myself right now. The feelings I was feeling is not really a normal anymore. It's very confusing.

What should I do?. I don't either.

"let's go"

Then she pulled to went out of the house and then immediately went closer to their car.

Why do I feel like she suddenly turned to what she is before. I really hope she is back to normal again. We are doing our best to know about the man she met at the bar so basically we are going to spy or investigated him and so we can file a case against him.

After an hour we arrived to our school and I immediately got out of the car and then walk faster.

The feelings that are confusing and it's making me so sick and I hate it.

"Khiella wait for me"

She shouted while running. I slowly turned to her and then my heart beat pounded and suddenly everything has changed. Watching her running for me to come and get close was like I'm watching a very beautiful lady that are, will be my all but still has a part of me saying that it was also for Ezriel.

My hearts beats for a two person but not a same gender as the other one.

She was beautifully running to come to me while her hair are swaying perfectly when the wind blows. The heart beats abnormally.