CHAPTER 6

Intelligent..

"are you new here?"

"eyy where did you came from?"

"hi how old are you?"

"are you a transferee, where school you came from?"

Thier questions to me. I wanted to rolled my eyes but I keep myself quiet. Like what the hell right? Are they an interviewer, reporter?. They're such an intreguers for asking me those question. I wont answer them anyway.

They all just stopped when our prof came. Everyone was ready to sit down properly.

"Okay goodmorning class. By the way we have a new student here from Spain. she just transfer by now."

The prof. said and turn her gaze to where I'am and smile.

"introduce yourself miss?"

I stood up and then looked straight at her before turning to my classmates and then looked at the prof again to introduce myself.

"ahm.. I'm Mary Khiella."

Stopped nails for a moment. wondering what to say, thinking about what I said to Ezriel. 'got silenced for a moment and when I remembered it I then spoke.

"Avadell"

I said. Prof. immediately nodded at me. then smiled slightly.

"okay you may now sit down."

I immediately sat down but before I could do that someone do an evil thing. I remained standing and turned my head to the person who pulled my chair at the back. Shock plastered on their faces they are confuse how do I know that. Poor them. I was an evil before and I can say until now. I smirk at them before I grabbed the chair and Arranged it and then sat down.

This is so boring ya'know?. I don't know why I think about this shit. Is this the other way to escape to the darkness I was in, before?. I don't know either.

I was not listening to the lesson that our prof. discussing when suddenly she called me. I lazily look at her. Damn I'm not interested though, I still I have to at least listen to her even just for a second or minutes, I guess just to be not called, this is definitely what I don't like.

"yes miss?"

I said and stand straight. She raised her eye brow while looking at me. I just stood there. She sigh and turned her back at me to face the board, before she look at me again and stare.

"tell me what you've learned to what I have been discussing miss..? "

She said and raised her eye brow again and stop for a minute.

"Avadell miss"

I said. She frown because of that.

"just answer me miss Avadell"

Gosh I did not even listen. I swallowed before speak.

"pardon miss?"

I said that makes her raise an eyebrow to me.

"you are not listening. Okay Clinton,wiiliam Jefferson...and the climate change."

I looked at my classmates as they whispered. I turned to miss as she spoke. But she's a logical questioner I must say huh. What if he asked someone else?  It will surely felt sorry for them because they won't immediately understand miss.

" if you cant answer get out of my class—" it didn't yet finished when I started to what will I begin to say. he was very excited by my answer.

"Clinton,William Jefferson.(bill). (1946-) 42nd president of the United States(1993-2001). Born as William Jefferson Blythe III, after his father who died in an automobile accident before he was born. He later adopted the name of the man with whom his mother remarried. After studying law, Bill Clinton taught at a University. He married Hilary Rodham, a lawyer, in 1975. They remnants of an old southwest cliff dwellers civilization in the state of Colorado. The Indian built houses into the rock walls."