CHAPTER 9

Standing in the mirror, staring at my reflection. All the memories that I wanted to forget will never leave me, no matter how I tried to take it out of my system and mind. I don't know why I came into this situation thinking about it all. I sigh before turned to the door when it opened and Ezriel was exposed looking at me with a raise eyebrow.

"What are you doing?. I've been knocking for almost an half hour to your door but I didn't get a response and now you were just there standing in the mirror. We're gonna be late so come on, move faster. Let's go"

He said and leave. I just stared at where he left and walk towards the door and came out. I don't know what's my problem. I just don't know why I suddenly felt sad and lazy today. It was gonna be my first day to the office, Ezriel says I will be his assistant in return. I'm really supine right now, knowing that I'll be working and it will start now.

"Faster Khiella we're goin' to be late!"

He said in irritation I just rolled my eyes at him and followed until we got to his car and get in. I lazily put my seat belt and watch him rummage and sat to the drive set where next to me when he get in to his car and starts the engine.

We're just silent the whole ride and it's really boring, very quiet because no one speaks. I looked at him when he fake a cough. I rolled my eyes before turning to the window and watched the cars and motorcycles.
Suddenly I felt pain in my Lions and I'm getting moody today I don't know why, Maybe it's because I haven't eaten yet. I'm really supine and Ezriel wants me to be fast 'cause we might gonna be late at works he says. I haven't the chance to eat so perhaps the reason why my stomach suddenly hurts is I'm hungry.

I badly want to eat but we are still on our way to the company of this man. I can't stay quiet I want him to know that I am irritated and starving right now. It's his fault I didn't got a chance to eat because he always said I should be faster in everything I did and will do 'cause time is gold, that it shouldn't be wasted the heck of him.

"are we near?"

I asked controlling my irration. He looked at me and turned to the road again.

"yeah"

He simply said and then focus to the road. I looked to the path we are taking and saw that we are almost there I guess it was. I felt very thankful when he parked the car to the parking area of this building where we are now.

Great we're here now.

"ahm. Ezriel can I go to the near fast food?. I'll be back."

I said but he just glance at me and shook his head. Oh come on I'm hungry, can't I eat even just for a minute?. This is frustrating and irritating at the same time. I hate this man.

I look and watch him walking away from me I glared at his back and cross my arm gritting my teeth. I swiftly change my expression and walk towards to him when he stop and turned to where I am standing, when he noticed I'm not following him on his back.

"what the hell Khiella. Just follow me and you're going to work in my company as return remember that".

He said and wait me to come closer to him.

"yeah yeah yeah I know. But--"

I didn't finish when he cut me off and  spoke.

"no buts Khiella you'll goin' to work in my company, so let's go I have lots of meetings to attend and you're coming to wherever I go when it needed. Also you are the one who will list my schedules and anything. Understood?"

He said and the last word that makes me feel like he was talking to a kid and that is me.

" tsk. Yeah I understand "