CHAPTER 29

I woke up this morning because of the noise and someone is knocking on my door so even if I'm really supine and still sleepy, I get up out of my bed and opened the door.

" Why you took so long before getting up out of your bed?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him boringly.

"Obviously Ezriel, I'm still sleeping and you know kinda felt supine getting up"

I said then crossed my arms. He frowned and then shook his head.

" What do you think is the event today?"

He said then it was like I have forgotten something this day and, yeah great. This is the day our wedding will be held.

It was as if I had fallen into ice cold because of realization. I don’t know what to feel. What am I going to do?. I feel like there is a part of me that is happy and there is also frustration. I feel mixed at this time. I never thought this would happen right now.

"Go on Khiella, get ready. Your make up artist will be here in a minutes"

He said and then left towards, back to his room and get ready too. I could hear a lot of noise in the living room because my bedroom door was open. Is this really happening now? Why does it seems like it's really fast that everything is happening right now? I'm not yet ready.

I could do nothing but force myself to move and get ready. I took a shower and groomed myself, and just then someone knocked in the door of my room so I opened it and the face of a make up artist and another companion was holding a big box that I was sure it's the gown I would wear.

"Hello ma'am. I am Michael but you can call me Michelle and this is my partner Loureencha Mae"

The make up artist said while smiling and so I did the same thing to them, just to approach them.

I widely open the door, enough for them to enter and they did. After they're inside of my room, Michelle fix everything and Loureencha put down the gown on my bed and the others put down all of the make up kits on the table.

Ezriel's parents discussed yesterday before we left after church that the arrangements will be held here at home with us as well as the wedding attendees. So maybe it was noisy earlier in the living room because the attendees and the fixers are already arrived.

I sat down on the chair. I stared at the mirror, just staring at myself in the mirror while the make up artist were already busy with their arrangements for me. My heart beating so fast because of the thought, all of this is true and I have to accept that I will marry the person I love. But he is not the only one I love because they are two in my heart. I was also apprehensive for the fact that I couldn’t figure out what it was.

"Miss Khiella right?"

Michelle asked and I nodded. He smiled before say anything again.

"You are so beautiful Madam you looked a Hollywood or international model with a real barbie face. It was just perfect."

I don't know if I will take it a complement. Because until now the wounds of my past is still fresh. And that kind of complement is part of it.

I tried to manage myself not to yield at them, just tried myself to smile at him. He started to put moisturizer and concealer on my face and powder cream and others. They are talkative, the two of them always talk to me, to entertain me and I will admit, I enjoyed talking to them.

"Uhm I think you used wear the gown before we continue doing your hair and make up, to finally finish it. Your hair and make ups may be ruined if you won't wear the gown right now"