CHAPTER 22

I just quiet and never minding what Ezriel said. I looked away after hearing his words and he turned me so I acted Like there is nothing happened and I didn't hear anything from him.

"oh okay?. So I'll go ahead now bye"

Fernand said and proceeded to went towards the door and got out of the house. Ezriel looked at me and I looked away again then walk closer to the stairs and stepped up.

"where are you going?"

Ezriel said that makes me stop from walking to the stairs.

He doesn't know what I'm going to do now because I feel nervous and I don't know why I feel this way when we are the only two left.

It was as if my heart was pounding with the force of the beating. I took a deep breath before facing him. He was looking at me with his two arms was on his sides of the waist.

"I just wanted to ask you a Question"

He said then walk closer to me and look at me in the eyes. Ezriel was about to speak when someone interrupt us. He left mouth half open and turned to source of the voice and it's his mother Ellizya.

"hi son and Khiella"

She happily said and went to us very charming and lovely. His mother is a beautiful woman untill now. She don't look at her age because instead Ellizya looked more younger and pretty.

"mom! What are you doing here?"

He said while approaching his mother so I also went closer to approach her. Ellizya smiled at me and kiss me sided om the cheeks.

"how are you two?. We came here last night but you are not here so that's why I came today because I'm just wonder where the two of you go"

Ellizya said and went directly to kitchen and put the foods and other things she brought with her here then.

I looked at Ezriel who is just watching what his mother doing on the dining area so I also did it. We watched his mother putting all the foods she buyed and brought it here.

"so where did you two go?. We are all looking for the both of you last night because we are going to talk about business but since we received an email earlier we are going to talk about it and the wedding."

I got stunned about hearing the word 'wedding'. And also confused if what email it is.

"mom?. We talked about before right?. And what do you mean, what email are you talking about? "

He said then her mother Ellizya just frowned and raised her eyebrow to him and turned to me.

"you tell me the truth"

She said and crossed her arms while looking at us.

"you are lying Ezriel. Khiella is not your fiance"

That makes me looked at her and turned to Ezriel. How did she know about that?. How did she found it out about it is we don't know.

I don't know what we are going to do that she already knew about it. It's still early to figure or know about it.

"don't lie to me son. Someone send me an email. A video of you and her having sex in the bar and another of you two talking about pretending like a couple infront of us, your family and relatives and now since it has something happened between you and Khiella then you should really marry her in real"

I stared at her and then think about who would possibly do that to us. Who would do that and how that person knows about it?. That was very confusing and makes me curious of how it happens.