Said Loureencha. So I did what they told me because I also about it. Aftering putting the gown and wear it. I went out of the closet and walk towards them, then sat down on chair and they continued doing my hair and make up.

After everything. They finally finished, I stood up and stare myself at the mirror.

Can't believe I looked like this, but suddenly I felt sad because of the thought of him and her. Also what might happen after this.

" Owh. Why looked sad miss?"

I turned to Loureencha and smiled. Do I looked obvious? Maybe yes I am.

" Owh no, I was just thinking about something"

"Wow you really look so stunning"

I smiled at them and then we walk out of my room then proceeded downstairs.

All the people here is now starting to leave, to go to the church.

"Your groom is surely, already in the church. So shall we go now?"

I just nodded and then I went to the car infront of me, waiting for me to get in.

While inside the car, I couldn’t help but think. Because until now my dream from last night has been bothering me. Why is that? I could not understand why I dreamed like that. What does it mean?. it's not clear to me what they look like but why does it seems real to me that it really happened.

I felt like, I want to cry because of the thought that what if it's really true. That is happens before?.

What am I going to do, if it's really happened before? I don't know.

As long as I don't remember anything like that happened to me before. All I know is that my grandmother and aunt and I went abroad. And until that happened, I didn't expected that will happen to me. all I wanted then was to have a new life that I also don't know what the reason is, but I want us to be able to start again and have a new life.

I was suddenly stunned when I heard again the voices of the people in my dream. The voice of the female mother begging for help and pleading with her husband. My head hurts and my chest heats up because I feel pain, grief and depression.

" Don't, please!!"

" Let go of her. Don't hurt her"

" No!!"

My heart felt the heavy feelings in my chest when I heard my own voice shouting out of my lungs.

" No don't please!"

" Stop!!!!!!. No!!!!!"

My chest suddenly tightened and I felt a strange headache.

What is happening to me?.

Suddenly, as if awakened and awoke to the reality when the car door open and someone taps me.

I looked at who open the door and called me. It was Eman and he looked so worried about me.

"Hey Khiella are you okay?"

I roamed my eyes. I didn't realize we were already here at the church. I was so carried away by what happened, I can't understand that. Suddenly I felt like I woke up from a bad dream even though I hadn't slept.

I stared at him and then I forced a smile. Here I am good at pretending. I shook my head and then averted my eyes from him to adjust myself and put on my mask. This is how I am, this is how everyone is. Lots of masks to wear all the time just to look okay and cool even if deep inside, deep down behind the mask is a broken vessel.