What a high.

"what an assuming dude. Stop that it hurts when you always assume. You'll just get hurt"

I said and Smirked at him then turned to road. He starts the engine and drive to the house.

After an hour we finally arrived to the house and I saw Ezriel's car are already parked to the garage so obviously he is here.

We dropped Kries to their house first before we went directly in the house and Ezriel was there sitting pretty on the couch while waiting for us.

"great you two are here now"

He said. We sat down and talk about Kries.

"so what is it all about?"

He asked us and Fernand just turned to me.

"okay. Lately this morning I'd notice that Kries Mae is something.. There is something is up to her"

Ezriel and Fernand look and me after what I said.

"what do you mean?. Just straight to the point Khiella"

I rolled my eyes before decided to answer him.

"fine. I think the guy she slept with in a one night stand the day when we got home already at dawn are secretly seeing Kries and I will guess that when he can't wait. He showed up to Kries and asked her for a dinner then perhaps that's it".

I told them like I'm doing a story telling.

"you mean what? Khiella?!"

Ezriel Angrily said and glared at me. Acting or pretending as if he cares?. That won't work to me.

Fernand frowned then watched me and Ezriel.

"you two went to the bar Khiella?!"

Why is he like an angry father that are very protective and I'm sure it's not for me. It's for Kries and that makes my heart hurt a bit. I shouldn't feel this. But why do I feel disappointed?.

Great this bad.

"answer me!"

He said controlling his anger to me, trying to not sound mad.

"yes"

I said directly and straight to him.

"the heck Khiella!. Kries Mae and you are new there! If something happened to the both of you I am to be blame because I didn't watch over you!. And that's another cost!"

After hearing him. Really mad makes me felt guilty a bit and I know that I shouldn't be.

" hey man easy "

Said Fernand and stood up to calm his cousin.

He is right if something happens to me and Kries it's an additional of the cost.

" tell me the whole story"

Ezriel said trying to calm his self and sat down.

"it's not really my idea to go to the bar because as I said. I just want to breathe an fresh air. But when I went to their house Kries immediately drag me in the bar."

I looked at them staring at me intently that makes me shiver in nervous and I don't know why do I feel this. This is not necessary to me.

It makes me stupid and I hate it.

"and then we drink but Kries got drank. I'm trying to stop her but she didn't listen to me instead she pulled me in the dance floor. And that I didn't notice she left me alone their and be with a stranger"