I answer and pause for a second before continue answering her questions .

" to the climate, it change. Sum of weather conditions, or the characteristic weather, of any are. Weather conditions include temperature, rainfall, sunshine, wind, humidity, and cloudiness. One method of studying climate is to use average figures , but these often conceal wide variations; for example, mean temperatures are of little value in regions of extreme cold or heat. Climatology was developed by the ancient Greeks. Philosopher Parmenides suggested that 5 climatic zones on either side of the earth..a tropical zone on is either side of the equator,....ahm 2 temperate zones in the middle latitudes, and 2 cold zones around the poles. Th-----."

I didn't finish what I was going to say because miss cut it off. I looked at my classmates as they whispered.

" woohhww shocks she's really is smart."

"I held my breath there."

" cool! What an intelligent gorgeous lady."

"Ecka seems to have nothing compared to her."

"That's why hopefully all"

Whispers of them that you can not tell if that is really a whisper or what. I looked at miss again when she sneezed .

"a climate change monsoon"

Said by her, She's seems very challenging.

"during the summer large areas of the mainland of asia are heated by the sun. the air over these regions expands and rises forming regions of low pressure. Wet winds from the sea then blow into the areas that giving the summer monsoons. In the winter the situation is reversed and regions of high pressure are formed over the land. Dry winter monsoon winds then blow out to the sea. The paths of the winds are deflected due to the Coriolis effect the colors on the globe show the areas of the planet receiving the greatest is red and the least is violet. Amounts of radiations from the sun. the distribution of radiation on the earths surface is determined chiefly by the angle of incidence of the suns rays and the diffuse radiation of atmosphere and clouds."

I looked at them all before continuing because of the whispers I could hear.

"wow she remembers or should I say almost memorise everything in the book I really guess. "

"That's it she  memorizes everything in the book I must say".

"duhh .. it's just advance reading"

"lol. we can do that too"

They whispers. It 's really different when it comes to insecurities. People who is Jealous has lots of words of falses and negative. but yeah some of them was right, anyone can do it if they study well yeah I guess.

"though the sun is high in the sky in the area around the equator, the total radiation received by the earths surface is limited by the protective cloud cover, and thus much smaller than the radiation received in the subtropics, where the clouds cover is absent. Similarly, on average there is less cloud cover above the south pole, and it therefore receives more radiations than the north pole.".. I pause again for a second before I contenue.

" high temperature and plentiful rainfall in the tropics cause abudant vegetation and vast swampy regions. Ahm.. during the day the temperature land rises more than that of the sea, causing the air above it to expand and rise. Cooler air is carried in from the sea to take it's place. During the night the reverse is true and a breeze from the land is created. Under conditions of an arid climate one of the two processes usually predominates. Evaporation if theres a water, wind erosion if there is no water. He------."

I didn't finish again because miss stopped me. He squeezed his penis then looked at his wrist watch.

" stop! Sit down. Your so cleaver but your bragging it too much that's why you are not listening miss Avadell . youre just new here but you are such an braggart."