Chapter 6

Izuku POV

Hito and I were talking non-stop on the way to UA just freaking out that we finally managed to get here and are going to study at this school. We walked through this massive school and we arrived at the class 1A which has a very tall door. We walked in and were immediately met by the sight of Kacchan and the tall guy with glasses yelling at each other. They stopped talking when they heard the door open and an evil smirk spread across Kacchan's face. He stood up and stalked up to me, completely ignoring the guy that was talking to him. He got right up to my face and looked me up and down and let out a sly laugh. "Would you look at that. Useless Deku got in. I wonder how you managed that? Did you get your villain friend to control someone to let you in?" Kacchan teased, "what are you wearing? That's not the right uniform for you." I could feel myself starting to shake and Hito wrapped his arm around me and lead me away to our seats. While we sat and talked I could see Hito throwing death glares to Kacchan every now and then. After a short time, a girl introduced herself to us, immediately I recognised her as the nice girl that I saved. I quickly added her to our conversation, I saw the tall guy with glasses making his way towards us but before he could reach us there seemed to be a yellow caterpillar at the door. "It took you all 6 seconds to quiet down. If you are here to make friends I suggest you pack your stuff and leave." the man in the sleeping bag said and he stepped out. He introduced himself as our homeroom teacher and told us to get changed and to meet him outside. "But it's our first day! What about the assembly?" Uraraka-sam yelled out.

"Those are a hassle anyways," he said as he walked off. Everyone scrambled off to the changing rooms after grabbing their PE kits. Hito and I shared a shocked and slightly scared expression before we too grabbed our kits and followed the others. Making sure we were out of earshot of everyone before we started to talk. "What should I do Hito? I can't get changed in the boy's changing room! They'll see my binder and I have to change to a sports bra! I can't change in the girls changing room! They'll see my binder and get curious about why I'm wearing a boy's uniform. What should I do?!" I was almost screaming.

"Um... change in the bathroom area of the changing rooms. No one should bother you and if they ask I'll just make something up. Calm down, you're fine." He soothes while rubbing my shoulder gently as we started walking faster. As soon as we got in Kachan gave me a death stare and I scampered off to a toilet stall. I could hear the others talking outside, some wondering where I was, most just having an idle chat. When I finished changing I stepped out and was met by Hito. He smiled and walked outside with me. Aizawa-sensei started to tell us the point of this and that the one who was last would be expelled. "Sir!" I called out, not sure why but I did.

"Yes... Midoriya." He tiredly murmured.

"Not everyone has a physical enhancing quirk like Hagakura-san and Hi- Shinsou. Isn't this test biased, like the entrance exam?" I started to ramble.

"It's not about your quirk. It's about how you use it." He explained.

"Yes but not everyone can use their quirk to heighten their physical ability. Just like yours." I pointed out. He looked at me shocked for a moment, probably from the fact that I could identify him so quickly. He was frozen for a moment. Then he laughed.

"You're smart kid. You are smart. This is a test, just not what you think." He smiles then sent us off. I was doing my best on the tasks and I could see Hito struggling as well. When it came to the ball toss I first focused One For All on my whole arm but Aizawa-sensei stopped me and told me off. This time I focused my quirk on one finger and gave the ball a final burst as I threw it. I immediately felt pain blossom in my finger as I had pretty much shattered all the bones. I got very close to Kacchan's score, which filled me with pride. I was just as quickly filled with fear when I saw Kachan charging at me, luckily Aizawa-sensei stopped him and I joined the rest of the class. We finished the rest of the tests and it was finally time for the results. When they were revealed it showed that Hito came last and I was just above him. Aizawa-sensei turned to Hito and I stood before him. "You can't expel him. Both of the tests were biased! This school focuses on physical quirks and barely acknowledge how helpful non-physical quirks are like Hit- Shinsou's!" I started. I was about to continue when Aizawa started to laugh. This made me angry as I thought that he was laughing at me standing up for my friend.