XXVIII

"We didn't have-"

"All of you shut up!" Renjun yelled embarrassed, voice muffled as his head was still in his boyfriend's chest. "We only kissed last night!"

They all chuckled at the end.

"Jeno mosquito..." Jisung sighed.

"Damn right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're telling me that we have to row our asses across the fucking lake?!" Hyuck yelled at Doyoung.

"It's in pairs, it won't be that bad." Doyoung added, still seeing Hyuck freak out.

"I don't care if it's in pairs!" Hyuck yelled. Doyoung shrugged and saw Jeno come out of the infirmary with Renjun. One of his stitches had opened up in the morning while he was showering.

"You'll be fine. Just pair up with Jaemin, he'll haul your ass back." Doyoung shook it off. Hyuck looked a little pissed, wondering what the hell he should do.

It was a little inevitable, seeing how Renjun and Jeno were getting their life jackets on along with almost every other camper. They were being all disgustingly cute, with Renjun having to tighten the life jacket on Jeno since he couldn't put it on correctly.

"Psst." He heard Kun say. Hyuck looked over at him and went closer to him. "Don't tell anybody I told you this, but there's gonna be a barbecue for lunch today since it's the last week of camp."

"For real?" Donghyuck asked him, suddenly motivated.

"The earlier you get there, the more food for you." He winked, patting his back and giving him a thumbs up.

Hyuck was suddenly motivated and out of his nasty mood. Who would say no to food? Especially free food?!

Jeno and Renjun had already taken off in their kayaks, going at a steady pace. Jisung and Chenle followed them with Jaemin and Donghyuck right next to them.

Weirdly enough to all of them, Hyuck seemed motivated for once.

"You're in a good mood." Jeno said to him.

"You could say that." He smiled, using his oar to move the boat. He was pretty in sync with Jaemin, so they moved well enough.

Jeno and Renjun seemed to be doing the best out of them. They moved effortlessly across the water. Well, probably because Renjun weighed nothing and yet had the strength of a gorilla.

He could choke and snap any of their necks easily. Except for Jeno. That kid was buff.

They continued using their oars to move across the lake, hearing a lot of chatter since many groups were in the same relative area as them.

They all took a break at around 11 to rest their arms and eat a snack. Jeno hand leaned his head all the way back, resting it on the small plastic spot that separated him and Renjun on the kayak.

His boyfriend swept his fingers through his hair, humming a tune. Jeno looked so calm and happy in that moment, Hyuck almost felt bad for making him start rowing their way back to camp.