XXXVI

"We'll be out by 3." Jeno said after his mom left the room and closed the door. He started smiling, looking over to a flustered Renjun.

"First the sneezing between kisses, and now your mom meets me because we were making out in your room."

"I mean, she's a mom so she needed to have se-"

"Stop right there, Mister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeno where are we going?" The boy mentioned was holding tightly to his boyfriend's hand, swinging it back and forth.

"It's a secret." He smiled, seeing Renjun roll his eyes. The older wasn't one for surprises, but he trusted Jeno.

"You know I hate surprises." Renjun whined, hearing laughter from besides him. He didn't hear what Jeno said since he only pouted and was being stubborn.

"Hey are you listening to me?" Jeno asked him, seeing how he huffed and turned away from him. Jeno sighed, a smile on his lips. "Do you really wanna know that bad where we're going?"

"Yes!" Renjun cheered, a smile on his lips.

"We're almost there so why not." Jeno smiled. "Well, even though it's windy today, I asked Yukhei what you liked and he said-"

"Ice cream!" Renjun yelled, a smile on his face. Jeno chuckled and nodded, leading him to the side.

The Ice Cream parlor was only active during the summertime, hence why it was an outdoor place. There was a small building with windows and a line of people patiently waiting.

Renjun smiled widely and Jeno loved seeing him happy.

"Junnie, you're so fucking cute when happy." Jeno smiled, kissing his cheeks. Renjun chuckled and pulled him into a line. Jeno back-hugged him while waiting for their turn to order.

They chatted about random things and started thinking about what to order. Renjun knew exactly what he wanted, but Jeno wasn't decided yet.

He was pretty indecisive half the time.

"Well what do you like?" Renjun asked him.

"Hm~ I dunno. I eat any kind of ice cream." Jeno responded, looking at the menu and wondered what he should get.

"What about something with fruits?" Renjun asked.

"Honestly, I want something really sweet today." Jeno chuckled.

"The Rocky Road flavor is good here." Renjun said.

"Yeah?" Jeno hummed, thinking about it. "Than I'll get two scoops on a waffle cone."

"I feel like a fatty now." Renjun chuckled. "I want three scoops and whipped cream."

"I'll love you even if you're chubby." Jeno chuckled, making Renjun flush up.

"Oh shut it, you." He bit his bottom lip, hearing his boyfriend laugh at him.

Jeno took out his wallet, taking out some cash and holding onto it.

"I'll pay." Renjun said, seeing Jeno shake his head.