XXX

"I wonder what happened between Hyuck and Jaemin." Renjun said, pecking Jeno's lips.

"My bet is Jaemin started it." Jeno said.

"Really? I feel like Hyuck would get drunk and kiss him." Renjun added, hands cupping Jeno's face.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that happened." Jeno smiled, placing a kiss on Renjun's forehead. "For now, let's sleep."

"...You're really warm." Renjun mumbled.

"Junnie baby, I was drinking like crazy and I'm shirtless.

"...I don't care I'm gonna open up a window."

"If you say so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Jeno and Renjun?" Hyuck asked Jaemin, seeing how the party was started without them both.

"Dunno, don't care." Jaemin said, opening a second soju bottle. He was for sure gonna get drunk. Oh, he wanted to get drunk. He knew he would regret it tomorrow, but he didn't care at all.

He put the bottle up to his lips, tilting it upwards and losing himself in the music. The liquid started pouring over his lips and it wet his shirt.

"Woah, you better chill there." Hyuck said, tilting the bottle downwards and hearing the other cough. He patted his back, hearing the younger thank him quietly afterwards.

Hyuck thought it was weird, seeing how Jaemin was acting weirdly. It was almost like he was avoiding him and trying to move away from him. He wondered if he had done anything wrong.

"You okay?" Hyuck asked him, only recieving a nod in return.

Hyuck looked ariund for Jisung and Chenle, wondering where the hell those two were. When he saw them just hanging around with Yukhei, Hyuck decided to join them, seeing how he didn't have anything better to do.

Stepping closer to them, he sees Yukhei pass him a beer. He shrugs and accepts, taking a sip of it. Donghyuck wasn't much of a drinker, but he didn't mind it either.

It was easy for him to get drunk. After three or so beers, he was stumbling and giggling. He was being clingy with Jisung, causing the younger to try and shrug him off.

"Stop being dramatic, will you?" Jisung asked Hyuck. He pushed him towards the corner where Jaemin was and left. Hyuck giggled and stumbled into Jaemin, looking up at him.

"J-Jaemin-ah~" Hyuck giggled.

"Why were you with Jisung?" Jaemin asked, his tone was cold and hshowed jealousy.

"Why not?" Hyyck asked him, laughing at nothing afterwards.

"You shouldn't cling onto him or onto Yukhei." Jaemin's voice was stern and cold, showing the jealousy and the pissed off mood he was in.

"Nana, it meant nothing." Hyuck said, hugging him and pulling him in pretty closely. Their lips were inches apart and Jaemin grabbed onto the shorter's waist. "I like you."

Jaemin was shocked, eyes widening when he feels Hyuck kissing him on the lips. He closed the gap, probably only because he was drunk. Jaemin didn't react at first, finally melting into the kiss and even taking control of it afterwards.

Hyuck seemed to be enjoying kissing Jaemin, accidentally spilling his drink over the taller's shirt.

"Oh shit." He mumbled, trying to find a solution. He set the empty drink down on the floor, standing back up afterwards.

Since he was no longer connected in the kiss, Jaemin wanted to go back and kiss him badly. He took off his shirt, going back to connecting their lips together.

Their lips moved in fast movements against each other. They both felt the need to kiss each other, hence them kissing in a rush. There really was no rush at all, but they were too drunk to realize that.

"Damn, you're kinda short." Jaemin whispered against his lips, picking him up and making him sit on whatever stand was nearby.

"Am not." Hyuck protested, feeling Jaemin stand in between his legs as they continued to kiss.

Hyuck's fingers traced Jaemin's muscles across his shoulders and his back, feeling just how muscular the boy was. Hyuck had seen his fair share of muscular guys, all because he was friends with people like Jeno, Jisung and Yukhei.

They were all jacked and kind of bulky, different from Jaemin. He could tell that the boy had a very defined and toned body, but it wasn't overkill like Jeno or Yukhei.

He couldn't help but trail his fingers into Jaemin's hair, swirling tufts of hair around. He felt the other's hands cover his thighs, gripping them slightly.

"Damn, you're a good fucking kisser." Hyyck mumbled, inching closer to Jaemin again.

"It's my first time with a boy." He said against Hyuck's lips, devouring them again. Donghyuck separated from Jaemin's lips looking confused.

"First time?" He asked him. Jaemin looked equally as confused as him and nodded.

"Yeah aren't we gonna fu-" Hyuck cut him off and pushed him away. He shook his head, looking shocked and scared.

"You let me kiss you because you wanted to fuck?" Hyuck raised his voice.

"That's not what I-"

"You really are just a fucking playboy. I should have listened to Yukhei." He shrugged off the hand that was reaching out for him.

Jaemin groaned, passing a hand through his hair and sighing.

"Fuck why did I do that." Jaemin grunted. He looked in the crowd, realizing he lost his only chance with Hyuck.

He called his name, getting no response from him and just got pushed around by the other drunk people.

He sees Jeno and Renjun leave, giving him an idea.

Maybe he's outside.

He left the cabin, looking for Hyuck. He needed to apologize.

"Yukhei how could I be so fucking dumb?"

"You're not dumb, Hyuck." Jaemin assumed it was Yukhei and Donghyuck talking.

"Yes I am. He said it was his 'first time with a boy' could you believe that?!" He heard Hyuck yell out.

"Damn Hyuckie, I'm sorry." Yukhei gave him a tight hug, hearing the shorter cry. Jaemin peeked around the corner of the cabin, seeing how the taller gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

Donghyuck cried, feeling secured in Yukhei's arms. He believed he was the biggest idiot to ever exist at that moment. He just needed somebody to be there for him and listen to him at that moment.

Yukhei was what he needed in that moment.

Jaemin realized how much he had fucked up that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nahyuck will thrive yall u just wait