XXVI

"I try not to but... it just... yeah." Jeno admitted, feeling super shy. He was still a hormonal teenager. Renjun was too.

"Jeno it's okay. I'm gonna talk to him." Renjun said, placing a kiss on his lips. He chuckled, seeing Jeno relax a little.

"I dunno what I would do without you, baby." Jeno mumbled.

Oh how he was whipped for Renjun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys have snacks and blankets, right?" Doyoung asked all of the Dreamies. "We'll be spending the night at the barn before kayaking back to camp tomorrow."

The larger bags had all been stuffed into cars that would take everything back to their main campsite tomorrow as they would all cross the lake.

They all nodded, bringing a backpack with numerous things inside of it. Jeno carried the backpack full of things he and Renjun were bringing to the barn where they would watch the movie.

They both held hands the whole walk there. Renjun and Jeno talked about anything, smiling lovingly at each other.

"How come I've never seen you when I go to Burger Bar?" Renjun asked Jeno.

"Hm~ Depends what days you usually go. I don't work all the time, you know." Jeno giggled. Renjun hummed, wondering if maybe he had seen Jeno there before.

"Well, the only other place I'be even seen you is at your games since Yukhei forces me to go sometimes." Renjun mumbled.

"Oh yeah? Well, what do you think about them?" Jeno asked him.

"They're fun." Renjun giggled. Jeno hummed and placed an arm around his shoulders.

"So you have seen me before?" Jeno smirked at him.

"M-maybe..." Renjun said back, knowing that he for sure has seen Jeno. He always referred to him before knowing him as "Yukhei's hot soccer teammate."

"He used yo call you my 'hot teammate'." Yukhei joined in, seeing Renjun go red. Jeno started laughing loudly, pinching Renjun's cheek.

"How cute." Jeno teased him, feeling Renjun's hand swat away the hand that held his cheek. He then glared at Yukhei who had an amused facial expression on.

"So how's the hike been?" He asked, expecting a nice answer.

"The hike's been anything but nice." Jaemin sighed.

"Jeno got stitches, I threw up and had the Epi Pen injected, Hyuck almost broke his nose and Jaemin fainted in the river." Renjun said, seeing Yukhei's jaw drop.

"Don't forget the crop top!" Hyuck yelled in, behind them. Jisung and Chenle started snickering while Jaemin tried not to laugh.

"Crop top?" Xiaojun asked, wondering what the hell even happened.

"Lomg story short, while Jeno was bleeding, I ripped half my shirt off to use as a bandage." Renjun sighed, looking down at the grass in front of him as he heard his friends laugh like maniacs.

"Why were you even bleeding?" Yukhei asked Jeno.

"Well, Renjun and I fell down a muddy path in the thunderstorm on the first day. I guess I hit a tree or something on the way down." Jeno sighed. He lifted the side of his shirt revealing the stitches he still had.