X

Jisung got scared by the voice and started panicking. He swam back up, coughing up the freshwater that went up his nose.

Jisung looked at his three friends with a scared look as they all smirked the slightest bit.

Torment Jisung is a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's play a game!" Renjun cheerfully said. Jeno hummed and nodded.

"Like what?" Jaemin asked, still carrying Hyuck around on his back.

"Oh! What's that game called where you fight with someone on your back and shit." Donghyuck snapped his fingers trying to describe the game as best as he could.

"Oh you mean like "Chicken" fights?" Jeno asked, remembering if that was the correct name for the game.

"Yeah, that!" Donghyuck said, snapping his fingers and pointing to Jeno.

"I'm down, I guess." Jisung nonchalantly said, feeling a blush creep onto his face when he saw Chenle bean a smile at him.

"Ooh! I'm partners with Jaemin!" Donghyck called dibs.

"I'm partnering up with Hyuck for sure. Kid knows how to fight." Jaemin agreed. As much as he wanted to hang with Renjun, this might be more fun.

"I'll go with J-" Jisung slowly began to speak, getting cut off by Renjun who wadded over to Jeno's side.

"I call dibs on Jeno!" Renjun smiled.

"Bet. Hyuck might be able to fight, but I don't think he can fight off a chokehold from Jun." Jeno joked around, calling the boy by a nickname.

Hyuck noticed Jaemin's grip tighten a bit on him and how he became tense. It was the nickname calling and the small skinship the two had that totally bothered Jaemin. It was all too obvious.

Then again, Jaemin couldn't really do anything. Even though the others might not know it, Donghyuck does for sure. He hangs out enough with Yukhei to know about Renjun.

Jaemin has everyone but Renjun and him fooled. Everyone thinks it's a small crush, but Donghyuck knows that he got rejected by the boy.

"Oh! Chenle and Jisung can be partners... if that's okay." Renjun said, introducing both of them to each other.

"I don't mind." Chenle smiled. "Do you?" Chenle asked Jisung.

"I-" He started, trailing off.

"Oh he'll be fine, right Ji?" Donghuck smirked at the boy.

"Y-yeah." Jisung smiled awkwardly.

They all went to more shallow water, the partners talking up a plan. Between Donghyuck's violent gestures and Jisung's burning ears, they were all beginning to have a little bit of fun.

"Ready?" Jeno asked Renjun. The boy nodded and braced himself, seeing Jeno go underwater and then appear underneath him.

Renjun let out a yelp and grabbed a fistful of the blonde's hair from shock.