XV

nana:
lmao yeah
n e ways
goodnight

jenojam:
yeah same
hope hyuck doesnt kick u off the bed again

nana:
thats a lie
u probably want hyuck to kick me off

jenojam:
wow how'd u know

nana:
( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮

jenojam:
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today is a special day!" A camp counselor announced on a megaphone as everybody was still eating breakfast.

The looks he was getting were either glares with the occasional intrigued one. He hated this job.

"We'll be doing something new this year called Dream Duel." He announced.

"These counselors really think we're Yugioh or some shit." Donghyuck mumbled under his breath, particularly moody.

He didn't sleep last night from trying to calm Yukhei down after the fight. Him and Jisung switched cabins for the night since Hyuck knew basic first-aid and Jisung barely knew shit.

Jaemin on the other hand, almost looked refreshed. The usual dark circles under his eyes were barely noticeable. He finally woke up smiling that morning and not grumpy and moody like always.

"Oh god, I already hate this idea." Jeno sighed, head down on the table. He felt a hand on his back, looking up slightly and seeing Renjun patting his back.

"You'll be fine, you coward." Renjun rolled his eyes. Jeno sighed, and frowned a bit, not wanting to do anything.

"No I won't..." Jeno mumbled. Renjun rolled his eyes and looked at the counselors as they continued to explain.

"We'll be doing different activities each day and give points to the different teams. Each team will be teaming up with two counselors and the teams will be made up of about 4-6 ish people." Doyoung explains.

"Shit..." Yukhei sighed.

"It was kind of inevitable..." Chenle sighed.

"After you have your team, come up and pick a pair of camp counselors and give your team a name." Doyoung smiled and ended his explanation.

"So... How we gonna do this?" Hyuck asked.

"Me, Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang will be on a team for sure." Yukhei said.

"Then that'll leave Jisung, Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle and me, right?" Hyuck confirmed, looking at Chenle to see if he wanted their team or join Yukhei's.

"I'm down." Chenle smiled. He felt comfortable withhis new friends. He thought they were all fun and wanted to be with Renjun, seeing as how Mark was around.

Although, he was confident Jeno would protect him well. But, maybe he had another reason for staying. Maybe. Just maybe.

"Let's get a counselor!" Yukhei said, pulling his team over as they all started cheering once they saw a friend of theirs. The other group followed close by standing by a list of pairings.

"Anybody but Mark..." Renjun sighed, looking at the list. Jeno had a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that they wouldn't do something evil like that.

"Mark is already with another team." Jeno whispered, making Renjun look over to where he was standing with another girl counselor and a group of guys and girls.