IX

sushi:
wAIT WHAT IS IT?!
IM LOST
RENJUN? CHENLE? YANGYANG?
ANSWER PLS

snoopyuwu:
oooh! cotton candy!

sushi:
oOOHHH WHERE?!

yangz:
🤡 thanks tho

snoopyuwu:
ur welcome
i want in on this too tho

"kim jongdae" le:
bet
operation: find the tea is a go

yangz:
you got it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeno! Renjun!" They heard a voice. The two boys turned around, looking for the source of the voice as it was Jaemin. He was running towards the two, and he wore different clothes.

"What's up?" Jeno asked.

"Let's get in the lake!" He cheerfully said. Jeno smiled and nodded.

"Sure!"

"Yeah, why not." Renjun said, giving into Jaemin's offer. Jaemin smiled cheerfully and went over to Lucas.

"Let's get changed." Jeno said, helping the boy up as they went to their shared cabin. On the way, they continued to talk, getting to know even more about each other with Jeno's occasional tease, followed by Renjun's pout.

"Oh my god, you're so mean." Renjun pouted. Jeno chuckled and opened the cabin door, holding it for Renjun to go first. Jeno then followed close by, shutting the door carefully since it was really loud when slammed.

They both go to each side of the room, grabbing their swimming suits and then leaving to go to the shower rooms where everybody would get changed. In a few minutes, Jeno steps out, a towel on his shoulders as he waist for Renjun.

Jeno felt a little weird since there were a lot of people at this camp. And a lot of people staring at his toned back and muscles was pretty strange. He felt like people were just staring at his body.

He wasn't self-conscious, at least he thought he wasn't. It's not like he was ashamed. If Hyuck were to hear him say that, he would probably get chased down by him getting threats.

While waiting, he hears a door click open and out waddles Renjun with some short swimming shorts on. He had a white t-shit on as well that was basically see through, letting Jeno see how slim of a waist the boy had.

"Ready?" He asked with a smile on his face. Jeno nodded and hummed awkwardly for staring at the boy's waist of all things.

My arms would probably fit perfectly around him.

Jeno's last remark inside his head, sent him into a small panic as he had a small blush on his face. He was just flustered by looking at the beautiful boy next to him.

He just couldn't help himself look at how the sun hit his face in such a nice way making him shine. His skin was glowing just like his golden hair. Jeno could only wish he had hair like Renjun. Everybody did.

"Yah! Renjun! Jeno!" They hear Lucas screaming as he was swimming out to the dock, waving at them. They both smiled and set their stuff down somewhere near. Jeno took a running start and dove gracefully into the lake. He swam up, shaking the hair that was stuck in his forehead, covering his eyes.

He started laughing with Jaemin that whined because his diving skills were really good.

"That's a you problem." Jeno shrugged it off.

"Oh shut up Mr.Showoff." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Where's Hyuck?" Jeno asked, sweeping his hair back with his toned arns.

"Over there on the floaty being extra as hell-"

"I HEARD THAT NA!" They heard a scream from said floaty that had Hyuck sun-tanning on it. They both laughed and looked back at the dock to see Renjun swimming while laughing with Lucas and somebody else they didn't know that well.

Renjun then swam over to where Jeno and Jaemin were, a cheerful smile on.

"Hey!" He greeted them. Jeno smiled back and moved aside from where he was to let Renjun into their little circle. Hyuck had moved from the floaty and was now piggybacking Jaemin since he was supposedly "tired". Jisung was just floating around, without a care in the world.

"Hey Renjunnie!" Jaemin chimed in.

"Hi Jaemin." He smiled nicely. He was obviously just being nice to the boy.

"Hey again." Jeno said. Renjun chuckled and looked over at him.

"Hey again." He repeated Jeno's greeting, more enthusiastically. Donghyuck obviously noticed the small yet visible frown etched on Jaemin's lips. He knew it was because of his crush on Renjun. It was so obvious. Maybe a little too obvious.

"Yah! Renjun!" They heard a high pitched voice scream. They al turned seeing a cheerful Chenle make his way over to them. It looked like a normal sight to any bystander walking by.

Oh, but it wasn't. It was nothing close to it.

Jisung got scared by the voice and started panicking. He swam back up, coughing up the freshwater that went up his nose.

Jisung looked at his three friends with a scared look as they all smirked the slightest bit.

Torment Jisung is a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for being so inactive i was on vacation and then had to study for my midterms that are this week. ill try and update once a week since this next week is midterm week and i only have to go to school for like 3 hours before going home :)