XXXIII

"I love you." Jeno whispered against his neck. Renjun smiled, hands patting Jeno's head.

"I love you too, baobei." Jeno only smiled at his response, relaxing a lot.

"Oh, so now you're calling me baobei?"

"It was about time I did. You mean a lot to me." Renjun smiled.

"I better."

"Gee, thanks for being all romantic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Junnie~" Jeno called out for the boy. He had woken up and needed Renjun to wake up. "Junnie?"

"Jen I'm sleeping." The older mumbled. He turned around in his sleep, getting Jeno to backhug him. Renjun relaxed and his soft snores were the only sound in the room.

Jeno frowned, seeing how Renjun didn't want to wake up. So he did it the hard way.

Jeno started running his fingers across Renjun's bare sides. His lips peppered multiple kisses across his neck and Renjun attempted to push Jeno away. He like the affection, but not right now when he was trying to sleep.

"Stop that." Renjun's sleepy voice was raspy and hushed. He was also too sleepy to deal with Jeno. There was no way he had enough strength to push him away.

"Why should I?" Jeno teased him, giving one last kiss to his neck.

"I have my leg between both of yours. I won't hesitate to knee your dick." Renjun mumbled, seeing how Jeno pulled away, laying his head on Renjun's shoulder. His forehead laid flat on his small shoulders, smiling brightly.

"Fine, you win." Jeno mumbled. Renjun hummed, eyes closing again. He couldn't seem to open up his eyes, but he was conscious. His hands petted Jeno's hair, staying in their comfortable position for a while.

Renjun exhaled deeply, super comfortable. The atmosphere in the room was lazy and happy. The sun was shining nicely outside and they felt a nice breeze enter the room through the windows.

"Are you awake?" Jeno whispered to him.

"Sadly. I just don't wanna move." Renjun mumbled, hugging Jeno tightly and feeling the younger hide his face in his neck.

"Okay." Jeno smiled. "We have like half an hour before our last breakfast here at camp." Jeno said.

"I'm surprised you didn't flat out say 'our last breakfast' since you're kinda dramatic." Renjun chuckled, feeling Jeno frown and plant a kiss on his neck.

"We'll have breakfast together, just not here." Jeno said, rubbing Renjun's tummy with his palm. "Maybe we'll have it at my place or your place."

"Or maybe I go to Burger Bar and eat pancakes for breakfast tomorrow." Renjun smiled, feeling Jeno's deep exhale on his skin.

"How about you don't and you can come at 11 when my shift's over and I'll take out pancakes for you." Jeno said, hearing Renjun gasp.

"You would do that for me?" Jeno felt giddy while hearing Renjun speak with that childish tone of his.

"Of course. If you love Burger Bar's food that much I can take some out for you and me so we can have a late brunch and hang out the rest of the day." Jeno knew Renjun was smiling brightly at his offer.

"Oh my gosh! Of course Jeno. I always order the same thing there." Renjun twirled around strands of Jeno's blonde hair in his finger.

"What do you order?"