"Good luck boo,"

-

"Ayo moms." I shouted walking in her house after getting off the phone.

"Boy don't be walking in my house with that loud shit." She said meeting me in the foyer. "Uh uh where's Sabrina?"

"She got a little internship to go right now, but I needa ask you something."

"What boy." She said looking up at me with her eyebrows up.

"I need Kimberly and Sabrina to meet over cause you know if any drama breaks out, you can stop that shit."

"Language, I ain't ya nappy head ass daddy." She said than looked behind us. "Where ya daddy at?"

"I don't know his big headed ass ain't been in he-"

"You talking shit dusty?" Pops said smacking the back of my head. 

"Man how the hell you hear me."

"Sagi!" My mama said throwing a pillow at me. "Language!"

"Sorry moms, but she called you nappy headed."

"Snitches get snitches."

He looked at her and raised one eyebrow, "Don't say nothing freaky!" I blurted out before he got the chance. "Anyway moms can I do t-"

"When you tryna have it?"

"I was hoping today, so I can get Amaya, I haven't seen baby girl in ages." I said rubbing my temples.

"Out of all people, why does MY son have to have a ghetto ass baby mama."

"And why did my father have to marry a crazy ass black women who cheated and tried to get you killed..." I said back tilting my head to the side.

"Oop..." Moms said laughing looking down.

"Just for that, hell nah you can't have your ghetto ass baby mama meet your girlfriend over here. Did you even make it official yet?"

I shook my head no, "Nah, not yet."

"He still stuck on Daisy white ass." Mama said scrolling on her phone again. 

"No the hell I'm not." I twisted my lip to the side than turned my head. "Sorry mama."

"Mhmm...bu okay. Whatever."

"I think you are too, you don't get over somebody like that."

"I ain't you igh-"

My mom chocked out a laugh, "Oh but you are. It takes a lot for your dad to move on. You know he was still stuck on Nicole even after he found out the truth. I would've been like bye bye bitch."

"I feel like you was still feeling her when we all met at the hospital remember."

He ignored us and continued playing the game, "Grab a controller nigga."

"Wait you was?" Mama asked leaning up in her seat.

"Heaven it doesn't matter anymore, she's gone." He spat shrugging. "Grab a controller nigga."

"Hold up we getting off topic so can I have the meeting her-"

"Nigga we don't care." Pops said when mama said, "Wow."

"See Sagi, yo dumb ass always starting some shit." He said laughing at me. 

"I mean I thought y'all moved that my fault."

Mama scoffed and stood up, "I thought you moved past Daisy my fault."

"You thought right, I'm in a relationship smart ass."