Chapter 17

A/n:I got a lot of requests for smut and I had also promised it. So that is what I will do but it has to still follow the story. She is gonna be out is self harm now so you won't have to worry about that anymore. Thank you~. Enjoy the long awaited chapter~. I also have another note at the end.

~Warning: Some smut contained~

~Y/n point of view~

As I was cooking breakfast, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled knowing who it is. "Morning Jinnie~." He nuzzles his face into my neck "Morning. What are you cooking?" "Waffles." He nods then whines. "I wanted something else for breakfast though." I turn around and look at him with a smile. "What did you want? I will make it for you tomorrow." He pouted "I want you for breakfast." I blush and look away. He tsked and made my face look at him. "H-here Jinnie?" He nods before kissing me softly causing me to melt into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he taps my thigh signalling me to jump. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He sits me on the counter and deepens the kiss before pulling away to breathe out. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Jinnie." He smiles and slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly and suck on his tongue causing him to moan. Play with his tongue as he plays with mine and he was sliding one hand closer to my womanhood. I whimper in the kiss wanting more and he finally slides two fingers into me after saying "So wet baby girl. And you aren't even wearing panties. Such a needy girl aren't you~?". I nod and he slowly thrusts his fingers. I start leaving hickeys along his jawline and neck causing him to moan every so often. I whimper wanting more and he gladly thrusts his fingers faster. I moan and arch into his touch. He starts leaving hickeys on me and removes his fingers causing me to whimper again. My wall clenched around nothing and he kneels on the floor so he could face my vagina. He spreads my legs and licks it causing me to shiver while moaning softly. He starts running clit with thumb and he takes off his lower half of clothing. He slowly inserts himself with a moan and kisses me lovingly. He starts thrusting slow causing me to whimper when suddenly...

A/n: Felt like leaving a cliffhanger for a bit. I have been having a hard time and I know you guys have been waiting so so so long. I have been trying to update this book while working on another one and trying to update a different one. I will try to get the next chapter out sometime next week hopefully. So sorry that I am having to stop it here for a bit. I am so so sorry. I hope you guys can be patient enough and if you need I have two other stories if you would like to read them. One is based off a dream, this one was based off feelings in the beginning and the other book is based off of people requesting smut. Again I am very sorry for the inconvenince. 사랑하 and sorry.