Chapter 11

A/n:Sorry for not updating for a while. A couple days ago my bird died so I was having trouble dealing with that. I want to thank everyone who reads this book. Now on with the story.

~The next morning~

~Y/n point of view~

I woke up seeing Jungkook and I naked. I started to get up but jungkooks arms were wrapped around my waist. I then wiggled out of his grip and started to walk to my room. I quickly ran to my room and got dressed. I did my mourning routine and went downstairs into the kitchen. I started to cook breakfast for everyone. When it was done I set it at the table and got the table ready. I yelled "Breakfast is ready!" I heard footsteps come down the stairs and sit at the table. Then I counted that two people were missing. Jungkook and Yoongi. I walked up to Jungkooks room first and tried waking him up. I shook him and said "Kookie~. Wake up please~. I made breakfast~" He opened his eyes and got up. "Good you are awake. Now get dressed please." I left his room and went to Yoongis and Jin's room. I open the door and got prepared to wake up Yoongi. I started by poking his face saying "Wake up Yoongi oppa." He still didn't wake up so I poked his stomach. "Wake up oppa." He groaned and still wouldn't wake up. "Fine. Let's do this the hard way then." I went downstairs and grabbed a cup of cold water. I walk up to Yoongis room and went to his bed. I pour the water all over his face. He woke up and started to rage. "Good youre awake. Now come and eat breakfast." He started to get off his bed and was probably about to kill me even though I know he wouldn't. I glared at him and walked out of his room.

I head towards the kitchen and sat down. I started to eat and talk with everyone. It was always nice to talk with them. When they had problems I was there for them and they were there for me. I actually felt like I belonged somewhere. It was great. I went to the sink and washed my plate. I walked to the living room and turned on the TV. I decided to watch some anime. I started to get bored so i went to my room. I played some songs from BTS and The Rose.(if u haven't heard them u should. Take me down is a good one as well as Sorry. I love all of their songs though. Just wanted to recommend some.) I started to sing to the songs while sitting at my computer looking at social media. I don't post anything though. Never saw the point to plus i still have anxiety and think I'm ugly. Everyone says I'm not but I always feel like I am. I also don't feel skinny either so ya. I decided to take a nap so I went to my bed and slept.

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't really think of anything. I will try to update more often cause its summer but its hard. Bye readers and Salanghae~!